NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (24 Viewers)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I used to have an account on this forum, but I never used it because I never got the e-mail to validate my account so I couldn't post, and that's why I decided to make this new account. However.

Hi! My name is Adrián, I'm 18 years old and I've been a Juve fan since 2007, not much time. I'm also a supporter of Guadalajara, better known as Chivas, former club of Chicharito Hernández :)
Besides football I'm a Red Hot Chili Peppers and John Frusciante fanatic, on which corresponds to music. I'm not into another thigs, but I enjoy playing Pokemon and FIFA as well.
So, I hope to learn a lot about your knowledge on the team and of course make some friends.

Forza Juve :theflag:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I used to have an account on this forum, but I never used it because I never got the e-mail to validate my account so I couldn't post, and that's why I decided to make this new account. However.

Hi! My name is Adrián, I'm 18 years old and I've been a Juve fan since 2007, not much time. I'm also a supporter of Guadalajara, better known as Chivas, former club of Chicharito Hernández :)
Besides football I'm a Red Hot Chili Peppers and John Frusciante fanatic, on which corresponds to music. I'm not into another thigs, but I enjoy playing Pokemon and FIFA as well.
So, I hope to learn a lot about your knowledge on the team and of course make some friends.

Welcome, hombre. SOunds like you'll be good mates with @Huitzilopochtli

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
We're not really Mexican. Well, I'm not, I just happen to like a lot of Mexican things :D. Quetzalcoatl is.
If you have ever tasted mexican food I asure it's one of the things that you like :) besides of the culture and the beautiful and rich places that nature has given us

I'm not a pro or really into the competitive stuff. But I really really like those games, even at my current age :D

Welcome, Adrian.
Thanks Kate :3

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

:beer: Welcome!

Just listening to Californication on CD right now :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)