NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (13 Viewers)

Adaaz

Sep 27, 2012
Hi all, I've been reading here for some time now and just decided to join and contribute with constructive posts as well as nonconstructive inputs :D

My passion and love for JUVE began during 2000-01 Champions League campaign where I was pretty rookie as regards football in general. I don't know what it was or why but the fact is that I fell in love with The Old Lady and Inzaghi became my favourite player (not anymore even though I have respect for this guy).

During the nextcoming years I saw more and more football especially Serie A, La Liga, PL (I enjoyed the time with the incredible 5: Buffon, Alex, Pavel, Trez, Camo) and as it stands today, my passion and love for Juve have never been bigger!

I live in Aarhus, Denmark and i'm looking forward to unite with other juventinis worldwide :) Cheers!

Btw, i'm a huge CM8 fan :)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Hi all, I've been reading here for some time now and just decided to join and contribute with constructive posts as well as nonconstructive inputs :D

My passion and love for JUVE began during 2000-01 Champions League campaign where I was pretty rookie as regards football in general. I don't know what it was or why but the fact is that I fell in love with The Old Lady and Inzaghi became my favourite player (not anymore even though I have respect for this guy).

During the nextcoming years I saw more and more football especially Serie A, La Liga, PL (I enjoyed the time with the incredible 5: Buffon, Alex, Pavel, Trez, Camo) and as it stands today, my passion and love for Juve have never been bigger!

I live in Aarhus, Denmark and i'm looking forward to unite with other juventinis worldwide :) Cheers!

Btw, i'm a huge CM8 fan :)
Velkommen!

Hvorfor begraver man Århusianere med røven opad?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)