NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (6 Viewers)

Jun 2, 2012
Thank you very much and nice to meet you :)

---------- Post added 02.06.2012 at 13:12 ----------

Are you a glory hunter/new fan or old Juve fan?

I am very very old fan Juve from 90's. Meanings of, I am 24 years old and I have supported Juventus since my childhood. I grew up with Ferrara, Perruzi, Del Piero, Vialli, Di Livio, Deschamps, Zidane, Jugovic and many others :) :)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Thank you very much and nice to meet you :)

---------- Post added 02.06.2012 at 13:12 ----------

I am very very old fan Juve from 90's. Meanings of, I am 24 years old and I have supported Juventus since my childhood. I grew up with Ferrara, Perruzi, Del Piero, Vialli, Di Livio, Deschamps, Zidane, Jugovic and many others :) :)
Welcome then :) :beer:

Alanood

Jun 9, 2012
Hi

My name is Alanood, I'm from Saudi Arabia ^^ .

I'm happy for being one of juventuz member ^^ .

you may see next days bad English so I'm sorry, but I think loving juventus is enough to understand each other ^^ .

Alanood

Jun 9, 2012
Thank you "Juve Fanatico" ^^
yeah I think it's unique to be female and love football, especially in my country.

thank you "swag", happy to be with you all ^^.

thank you "Aameer" ^^.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Welcome Alanood, but as the title of the thread says, you must provide us with your balls so that we can cup them.

Hey, rules are rules.

Most of us had to do it. Except for me, I was a member here before these rules.

Just don't let swag do it. He's got rough hands. I let him cup my balls anyway, just so he can say that he did.

ransagy

Jun 22, 2012
Dropped in to say hello. Was reading the threads here for a few weeks now, Decided to register as well.

I'm Ran, 25 years old from Israel, Been a devoted fan of Juventus since about 1995 or so. I saw ADP playing and that has drawn me to Juventus as well.
Other than that, I'm a follower of locals Maccabi Haifa, Which some of you might know from their European matches. (against Juventus as well!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)