NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (12 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2012
Okay, I'm here because Salvo told me to sign up.

I decided that I'm going for Fiorentina this season. I've had slight interest in them ever since I watched their penalty shootout loss to Rangers a few years ago. But never actually followed them properly, watched a few games here and there if they were on TV, but nothing much really.

I also follow the Baltimore Ravens, Washington Wizards and Carlton in the AFL.

So yeah.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

I decided that I'm going for Fiorentina this season. I've had slight interest in them ever since I watched their penalty shootout loss to Rangers a few years ago. But never actually followed them properly, watched a few games here and there if they were on TV, but nothing much really.

So yeah.
:sergio:

welcome :beer:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Bombers and Atlanta but I'm probably going to ditch them for another team. I've always followed the players more in NBA and I've never really been too attatched to a team. But Wizards suck :p Lucky they have Wall and that new #3 draft pick.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Well T-Mac has always been my favourite player since he played for Orlando but he's a free agent now and could even retire so :boh: At the moment I'm still going for the Hawks but if they don't change their roster and make 1 or 2 important trades they won't do anything.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well T-Mac has always been my favourite player since he played for Orlando but he's a free agent now and could even retire so :boh: At the moment I'm still going for the Hawks but if they don't change their roster and make 1 or 2 important trades they won't do anything.
Fair enough.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011

So yeah.
Is this the guy with the moustache!?! Even if it isn't, welcome :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

So yeah.
Why did that prompt you to take an interest in Fiorentina?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)