NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (8 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2012
Hello Everyone , My name's Ronnie Sarkar and I'm from India . I came to know about Juventus in 1999 , when I saw them play on TV vs Fiorentina , I asked my friend Papa , a regular follower of Italian Serie-A then , He replied that they are Called Juventus . I was thrilled at their performance , The agility and style of play was fantastic . A masterpiece attraction towards the team grew when I saw Trezeguet play for Juve , and Then Del Piero and Buffon play it out for Juve . I was a consummate fan of Italy , if not a big one , since World Cup 2002 .
Well , that sums up my experience of Juve in the shortest possible paragraph .
But sadly , We didn't have proper coverage of Serie-A in India , so couldn't possibly follow them since 2011 , what a catastrophe for a football fan .
Well , better late than never , hoping to make good friends over here , lets get on with it now :D

Apr 15, 2006
Hello Everyone , My name's Ronnie Sarkar and I'm from India . I came to know about Juventus in 1999 , when I saw them play on TV vs Fiorentina , I asked my friend Papa , a regular follower of Italian Serie-A then , He replied that they are Called Juventus . I was thrilled at their performance , The agility and style of play was fantastic . A masterpiece attraction towards the team grew when I saw Trezeguet play for Juve , and Then Del Piero and Buffon play it out for Juve . I was a consummate fan of Italy , if not a big one , since World Cup 2002 .
Well , that sums up my experience of Juve in the shortest possible paragraph .
But sadly , We didn't have proper coverage of Serie-A in India , so couldn't possibly follow them since 2011 , what a catastrophe for a football fan .
Well , better late than never , hoping to make good friends over here , lets get on with it now :D
ANOTHER INDIAN! :weee:

Juventuz mein aapka swaagat hain! :D Where in India are ya from?

Jericho.

Sep 3, 2011
Good afternoon everyone, for me it's an honor to be here to represent something of a voice to express my heart club. Send the rule of good manners to introduce myself, because if he had the curiosity to click on this topic, are curious to know more about me probably.

Well, I'll start with some basic things you should know about me: my name is Luis and I am a proud Portuguese. I am 13 years old and live on a island in the Azores archipelago, which belongs (obviously) to Portugal. Rather live on the island of Sao Miguel, an island with approximately 750 square kilometers. Not the less, I was always hardcore football fan, since I can remember. Here in Portugal I am fan of the winner of the Europa League, Porto. Juventus are the first club that I remember to support. Ever since I was 5 or 6 years I had an idol: the eternal Gigi Buffon. It was one that captivated me and inspired me to become professional goalkeeper. It is a club that I follow today with pride, I can say without shame that the day when relegation was the saddest of my short life.

I like having good conversations with everyone about football, but if I were speaking about topics that football is not what I do with ease. I am a great believer in good music, movies and series.

I hope you welcome me. Bianconeri!
Hello everyone (again). So, I don't know if you remember me (probably you don't). It is my presentation from Set/2011. I'm back in the forum, at this decisive moment for the best club in the world.

ManchesterU

Mar 17, 2012
Hi guys, my name Andrés and i am from Iceland, and clearly nearly all my family are Manchester United fans :) All Iceland support Man Utd or EPL Teams.

And clearly i have soft spot for Man Utd, but i am also a fan of Italian football, sure it's not like it was but i've always liked it, but i have no really favorite team there, except i like Napoli a bit because i lived there for 2 years, and i have also a bit soft spot for Juventus because of my grandfather who died few years ago. He was a super fan, he lived in Torino when he was younger, and he always talked about Juventus, so much fun when Man Utd and Juve were competing in the CL and he was having almost a physical fight with my dad about it, and they argued a lot.

But i'm glad i'm here, so i guess i say for you guys. FORZA JUVE!!!

Forza Napoli also :D

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,897
    We need to send a care package to Iceland with that kind of footie support. ;)

Welcome to the forums, even if you will (rightfully) be targeted by some of your other allegiances. (Don't worry, you will be far from the only one. :D)

ManchesterU

Mar 17, 2012
    I am not really a fan of them really, i really just have to support them :D My family all watches it, all my 7 siblings, and both my parents, and relatives, believe me, people rather join our home to watch Man Utd games than going on the pubs :D Crazy atmosphere i tell you :D

For example i like the Italian football more than the english, i don't know i'm just the unique one in my family.

---------- Post added 17.03.2012 at 18:11 ----------

Buy Gylfi Sigurdsson :D He is all class, for example he scored two for Swansea today, he is a midfielder :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)