NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (10 Viewers)

stifPT

Sep 7, 2011
Heya! Im portuguese, from Lisbon. I love both Benfica and Juventus and came here to socialize with Juve fans.
Btw, i'm Daniel and i'm 15 years old. :D

MaJo

Sep 12, 2011
Hello all

Well I am coming back to this forum after a while, let´s say 2 years now.

I was known before as Daria_Uruguay, I have registered again now just to started over like Juve seems to be.

To be honest after farsopoli I felt the need to stand by the team, and I did it for two years, in a very emotional way, I understood how important Juve was in my life.
But then I realized something was missing, 3 years after farsopoli we haven´t done anything to recovered what was ours by right, and felt betrayed by the management. That Juve wasn´t my Juve.
So I started just watching the games but without any emotion. All till this august when I saw the Press Conference of Andrea Agnelli, and for my astonishment I realized something was changing, still I was sceptical, but after his speech in the stadium inauguration and after seeing Juve game yesterday, I am quite confident that the old Juve Style is back. We can win or lose but if it is in our terms and according to our history I ´ll be feelling represented.

So I´m back :)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Hello all

Well I am coming back to this forum after a while, let´s say 2 years now.

I was known before as Daria_Uruguay, I have registered again now just to started over like Juve seems to be.

To be honest after farsopoli I felt the need to stand by the team, and I did it for two years, in a very emotional way, I understood how important Juve was in my life.
But then I realized something was missing, 3 years after farsopoli we haven´t done anything to recovered what was ours by right, and felt betrayed by the management. That Juve wasn´t my Juve.
So I started just watching the games but without any emotion. All till this august when I saw the Press Conference of Andrea Agnelli, and for my astonishment I realized something was changing, still I was sceptical, but after his speech in the stadium inauguration and after seeing Juve game yesterday, I am quite confident that the old Juve Style is back. We can win or lose but if it is in our terms and according to our history I ´ll be feelling represented.

So I´m back :)
Welcome (back). Good introduction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)