NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (12 Viewers)

Jericho.

Sep 3, 2011
Good afternoon everyone, for me it's an honor to be here to represent something of a voice to express my heart club. Send the rule of good manners to introduce myself, because if he had the curiosity to click on this topic, are curious to know more about me probably.

Well, I'll start with some basic things you should know about me: my name is Luis and I am a proud Portuguese. I am 13 years old and live on a island in the Azores archipelago, which belongs (obviously) to Portugal. Rather live on the island of Sao Miguel, an island with approximately 750 square kilometers. Not the less, I was always hardcore football fan, since I can remember. Here in Portugal I am fan of the winner of the Europa League, Porto. Juventus are the first club that I remember to support. Ever since I was 5 or 6 years I had an idol: the eternal Gigi Buffon. It was one that captivated me and inspired me to become professional goalkeeper. It is a club that I follow today with pride, I can say without shame that the day when relegation was the saddest of my short life.

I like having good conversations with everyone about football, but if I were speaking about topics that football is not what I do with ease. I am a great believer in good music, movies and series.

I hope you welcome me. Bianconeri!

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,466
    To be perfectly honest, I really only signed up to get my balls cupped.

Will cost you €60 each cup, or 2 for €100.

Nice to meet yas. ;)
    :lol: Love the avatar and username. I like you already. :D

And welcome the rest of ya! :flag1:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Welcome, Jericho. :beer:

Considering your age, stay away from a member here called Albertmare. Just trust me on this one. ;)

Stick around and enjoy your stay mate.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Good afternoon everyone, for me it's an honor to be here to represent something of a voice to express my heart club. Send the rule of good manners to introduce myself, because if he had the curiosity to click on this topic, are curious to know more about me probably.

Well, I'll start with some basic things you should know about me: my name is Luis and I am a proud Portuguese. I am 13 years old and live on a Tuscan islands in the Azores archipelago, which belongs (obviously) to Portugal. Rather live on the island of Sao Miguel, an island with approximately 750 square kilometers. Not the less, I was always hardcore football fan, since I can remember. Here in Portugal I am fan of the winner of the Europa League, Porto. Juventus are the first club that I remember to support. Ever since I was 5 or 6 years I had an idol: the eternal Gigi Buffon. It was one that captivated me and inspired me to become professional goalkeeper. It is a club that I follow today with pride, I can say without shame that the day when relegation was the saddest of my short life.

I like having good conversations with everyone about football, but if I were speaking about topics that football is not what I do with ease. I am a great believer in good music, movies and series.

I hope you welcome me. Bianconeri!
    Welcome aboard Luis, you sound more mature than your age. I'm sure you'll love this place.

Jericho.

Sep 3, 2011
    Welcome Jericho. First off I think you are the youngest member here :D

Second, is that nick for Jericho the wrestler, Jericho the TV-show or something else? :p
    Good question. xD The truth is that I like the TV-show and I'm also a fan of the wrestler. ^^

the youngest member here
    welcome :)
    Thanks mate. ;)

Welcome, mate. I already like you 'cause we share the same name :) Forza Luis!
    If your name is Luis you're a nice guy. :p Thanks.

Welcome aboard Luis, you sound more mature than your age. I'm sure you'll love this place.
    Thanks, it's not the first time that someone tells me that. I sure will. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)