NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (13 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Ah good times for Scotland!

Funnily enough I have just started to learn Italian. Same way I learned French so I'm expecting to get reasonably good pretty quickly.

I will admit that it is fun reading the same comment from 50 different people on goal.com - mabye enough fun to justify revisiting it regularily. Also fun is posting your own comment and watching the thumbs up or thumbs down (whichever you're aiming for) roll in...
why the love for Goal.com? welcome aboard,the last Scotsman that joined was a bigoted,intolerant cunt,but enough about Red. thankfully the folk in this place don't really care about the narrowminded bigot brothers

Meh, me and you got off on the wrong foot Scottish. Btw, some here would argue that i'm Scottish myself, despite the fact that i wear underwear.
aye ya big knicker wearing willy hugger

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
So i want to report that i changed my old nick Juventino17 to my short name - Powis. Some guys here said that they always gets confusing between me and Trezgol17. :spliff:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So i want to report that i changed my old nick Juventino17 to my short name - Powis. Some guys here said that they always gets confusing between me and Trezgol17. :spliff:
What is the reason for becoming Powis?

Just wondering, because Powis is a rather unpleasant area of Aberdeen.

gogan

Mar 21, 2011
Quick questions,

1- What do you think of Del Neri?
2- Do you like Balotelli and Zlatan?
3- Who is your idol?
4- Have you ever met Byrone?
Wrong answers = ban? :confused:

1. Sorry, it's a no.
2. About Balotelli, it would be like hating disabled kid, it's just wrong. I just feel pitty for him.
And who the fuck is Zlatan? That traitorious tree which bounces all balls of himself?
3. ADP <3
4. Not yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)