NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (10 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I say go for it but make sure you have a brown paper bag to cover the face.
Did you just tell her that? That's rude.

It doesn't matter

Hello Kate, Dusan actually weighs around 1200 lbs.
Only when my blood goes down to... wait... no.

I know, i think they go to the same plastic surgeon, except Dusan takes the collagen shots in his abs.
Come on, some day you'll also have those abs.

Keep doing those Spartan exercises, in a couple of years you'll burn the fat.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
No I don't, that's why I had to specify "like a sexy Peter Crouch, were he sexy which he decidedly is not". I prefer brunettes as well.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Did you just tell her that? That's rude.
It's not rude, when it's true.

Come on, some day you'll also have those abs.

Keep doing those Spartan exercises, in a couple of years you'll burn the fat.
You know what, there's kids in war torn countries that are just as malnourished as you are & guess what? They have abs just like you!

Wow she thinks Crouch is sexy.

You might as well have a shot Byrone.
I'd rather look like Crouch then be the white Ballotelli that you are.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No I don't, that's why I had to specify "like a sexy Peter Crouch, were he sexy which he decidedly is not". I prefer brunettes as well.
But Byrone is hairless. Like an old tire, all bald. But it's nice when you wanna rest your feet and put it something hot. :agree: It's all shining like a hot oven.

But hey there's a bright side. Well... his highschool was actually called Wendywood.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
But Byrone is hairless. Like an old tire, all bald. But it's nice when you wanna rest your feet and put it something hot. :agree: It's all shining like a hot oven.

But hey there's a bright side. Well... his highschool was actually called Wendywood.
I don't think Kate minds a guy that's in touch with his feelings, unlike you, Comrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)