NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (11 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
another Canadian in da house? oh geeeez!

Welcome Alessia. Please put Dusan in your ignore list. Thanks!
What Mark said, and if you ever have a question about transfers, then just ask Mark and expect the exact opposite to happen :p

I need to follow this steps more. i'm still a newbie :cry:

This is the most important advice you'll ever get, i recommend you follow it.
You will get there soon, you just need to work on your whinning and moaning technique, and sky is the limit for you then

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
What Mark said, and if you ever have a question about transfers, then just ask Mark and expect the exact opposite to happen :p

You will get there soon, you just need to work on your whinning and moaning technique, and sky is the limit for you then
I don't like to whine and moan, i'll be a newbie forever :stuckup:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
You bastard! I'm on fire lately. :numnum:

maybe it's the whether. :nerd:
:D
The weather is just horrible, you are fogiven Mark, but we need some smiles during that transfer market. We depend on you. Don't let us down.
i would trust a fellow Canuck more than that Sandwich eating fridge humbing Serb

P.S Dusan :wub:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
so i got told to post in here because i'm a "newbie" :) i don't really know what i'm doing yet, so bare with me please. my name is alessia, i'm from toronto(no i don't say "eh" LOL) my friend is christina, she told me to join, so here i am. hope everyone likes me and i can't wait to meet some of you.

:)

If thats you in the avatar, then you are most welcome.

Post pictures of yourself and you won't have to worry about people liking you.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
so i got told to post in here because i'm a "newbie" :) i don't really know what i'm doing yet, so bare with me please. my name is alessia, i'm from toronto(no i don't say "eh" LOL) my friend is christina, she told me to join, so here i am. hope everyone likes me and i can't wait to meet some of you.

Welcome:) wuhu more girls:dule:

What the hell, you're not supposed to agree with them! I thought you were on my side. :cry:
:D

Ah this is going to be great:D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

Welcome Alessia...Hope you have fun... :beer:
Be careful of certain people here. I'll tell you about them later :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)