NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (11 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I guess I'll say hello here. I don't think you could class me as a Juventino at this point ... in fact I spent years despising Juve. In the last few years though since Calciopolli it turned to mere indifference. Now the youngest of my 3 kids (9, going on 10) has decided that Buffon is his greatest hero and who he wants to grow up to emulate, and we watch every Juve match together. He certainly has become bianconerri through and through. I guess I could say that I have gone from indifference to enjoyment.

All 3 of my kids (16, 11, 9) play high level, competitive soccer, and my youngest two are aspiring goalkeepers (although Matthew, my youngest, is also a hell of a forward as well).

Here's a few shots of him in goal ...
welcome the juventuz.com, todd

what part of h-town are you from? i used to live in clear lake

Italia Todd

Dec 15, 2009
That's cool. We have some really great friends up there, not to mention travelling there for tournaments all the time, so we spend a lot of time up there. I actually love Dallas and would move there in a heartbeat, but my wife and I both have very good jobs and especially in this economy are not about to go about trying to find something new, and go through moving and all of that. Maybe one day I would make it up there though.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I never introduced myself even though i've been here for almost a year. Thats actually the first time i've seen this thread.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
yeah don't listen to Nick,we are a bunch of cock-crazy,nerdy,nancy-boys, the Juventus posts are all a front for our homo-shenanigans

get out while you still can

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)