NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (64 Viewers)

Dec 10, 2009
中国常州;2249027 said:
Hello,everyone,I have been a Juventus fans for 10 years,a boy.
I come from Changzhou,a city near by Shanghai.
My user name is "China·Changzhou" in Chinese.
Glad to see you.^_^
你还boy.....看来我out了

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
甜甜乖乖;2264346 said:
你还boy.....看来我out了
燕王朱棣经靖难之变夺得皇位后,于永乐元年升燕京北平为北京,暫稱“行在” :lol:
(天子行銮驻跸的所在,就称“行在” :p)

且常驻于此,现在的北京也从此得名。
朱棣行在北京后,一改元態,北京城秩序井然,繁榮安樂,也沒有大象行走街頭等事。 :juventus:

永乐十九年正月,明朝朝廷正式迁都燕京,以之为京师,稱為「北京」。
金陵应天府则作为留都,称南京。明仁宗的部分时期,則因皇帝個人的喜好因素,北京之法律地位

p.s: 还曾一度由首都,I am Jewish now though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ideally, he wouldn't be Irish.

I suppose it would be tolerable if he isn't a Celtic fan, though.
I just read his profile.

Apparently he's a Liam Brady fan from Afghanistan. :shifty:

且常驻于此,现在的北京也从此得名。

:rofl:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

且常驻于此,现在的北京也从此得名。

:lol2:

Italia Todd

Dec 15, 2009
I guess I'll say hello here. I don't think you could class me as a Juventino at this point ... in fact I spent years despising Juve. In the last few years though since Calciopolli it turned to mere indifference. Now the youngest of my 3 kids (9, going on 10) has decided that Buffon is his greatest hero and who he wants to grow up to emulate, and we watch every Juve match together. He certainly has become bianconerri through and through. I guess I could say that I have gone from indifference to enjoyment.

All 3 of my kids (16, 11, 9) play high level, competitive soccer, and my youngest two are aspiring goalkeepers (although Matthew, my youngest, is also a hell of a forward as well).

Here's a few shots of him in goal ...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I guess I'll say hello here. I don't think you could class me as a Juventino at this point ... in fact I spent years despising Juve. In the last few years though since Calciopolli it turned to mere indifference. Now the youngest of my 3 kids (9, going on 10) has decided that Buffon is his greatest hero and who he wants to grow up to emulate, and we watch every Juve match together. He certainly has become bianconerri through and through. I guess I could say that I have gone from indifference to enjoyment.

All 3 of my kids (16, 11, 9) play high level, competitive soccer, and my youngest two are aspiring goalkeepers (although Matthew, my youngest, is also a hell of a forward as well).

The second picture.. that's Manninger!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its actually pretty cool a 9 year old picks Gigi as an idol to completely follow, generally young kids go for the flashy attacking players, the best offensive ones.

Welcome to the forums Todds, blessed with a wise kid :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If you want your kid to play for Juve sometime in the near future, please contact Badass Devil. He's the one who pulls the strings at Juventus HQ. He'll take 3 years, but he'll get it done :p
Welcome to the forums Todd.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

welcome aboard Todd, do your kid 2 favours in life-
1-encourage him,motivate him,train him and stand by him. when a kid wants to emulate the greatest goalkeeper of all time he is gonna have a ot of hard work ahead of him.
2-keep him the fuck away from these forums unless you want him to turn out to be a wise cracking,intolerant,obsessive computer geek......seriously,check out the post count of some of us,we all wanted to be the next Del Piero but we all have more chance of being the next Pilsbury dough man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)