NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (24 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Just noticed the thread....holy shYt this forum is active.

They call me Andi... that oughts to suffice for now. Also i'm currently going to Penn State and been a fan since a LONG time ago.

glad to join :)
Are you into trading stocks, and weather too

Welcome aboard, tighten you belt well and keep your eyes open and you pants on. You are in for rough ride

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,486
    Are you into trading stocks, and weather too

Welcome aboard, tighten you belt well and keep your eyes open and you pants on. You are in for rough ride
    Please tell me you support the Azzurri and Giuseppe Rossi.
    :lol2:

So to let you in on the joke, Andi. There's another poster named Andy who went to Penn State. He goes by Bjerknes currently as a username, and he has posted more here than anyone:
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Ahmed - U'r still ok in my book

swag - explains a lot haha.

Third World wonder - not so much into stocks but i do enjoy being kept updated on the weather

Delle Alpi - I've always liked the Azurri but i have to admit i have a spot soft for the Oranje also

And thanks to the rest! Nice to be here

1 XI 1897

Sep 12, 2010
    Hello everybody. Sorry for my very bad english. I read this forum sometimes but I never wrote becouse I don't know if i can explain myself.
    If you tolerate my broken english I would like being part of this community.

I come from Sardinia, we are into italian state but we are not italian (long story and contentious :wink: :D )

I like talking about football with the others foreign supporter of Juventus in the world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)