NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (8 Viewers)

Dzovinco

May 24, 2010
Hello guys,I want to introduce myself,i had 2 accounts on these forums(since 2006 or something like that) if i remember correctly but i lost them so i had to make a new one.I never wrote anything on these forums,I was more a reading type.But I was impressed by some guys on these forums(specially Mark) and I like disccusion on the forums(Cronios,Red,Dusan,Jck....)<these guys have nice posts.But like on all forums there are TROLLS(Turk xD).I hope you accept me to this community :) and i hope Juve gets back to old ways with Mr. UniBrown,Blaxxx,Guild.... And yes i found out of this page from Juve blog by Danilo Papparazo(if i remember)

P.S:Sorry for my bad english

Buy on AliExpress.com

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Hello guys,I want to introduce myself,i had 2 accounts on these forums(since 2006 or something like that) if i remember correctly but i lost them so i had to make a new one.I never wrote anything on these forums,I was more a reading type.But I was impressed by some guys on these forums(specially Mark) and I like disccusion on the forums(Cronios,Red,Dusan,Jck....)<these guys have nice posts.But like on all forums there are TROLLS(Turk xD).I hope you accept me to this community :) and i hope Juve gets back to old ways with Mr. UniBrown,Blaxxx,Guild.... And yes i found out of this page from Juve blog by Danilo Papparazo(if i remember)

P.S:Sorry for my bad english
Welcome mate. Good to see you already name names :) Have a good time.

May 25, 2010
Hello All, it is good to meet brand new people..
Just wanted to introduce my self as new comer to the place and for you all make sure you feel free to ad me to your friend checklist

But then, I am a spamming douchebag. What do I know. I may as well be an Inter fan.

Joten

Jun 1, 2010
Hello there. I'm slightly a newbie to Italian football even though I've like Juventus for a little while now. Thought I join this forum and chat it up with you all. Feel free to teach me anything I need to know

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Italian football lesson #1:
Inter stole Juve's trophies, and Moratti took advantage of Agnelli's death and created a so-called calciopoli to screw us.

Lesson #2:
Juve has 29 domestic league titles and 6th on the world (3rd European) in international titles.

Welcome to Juventuz and Italian football, Josh! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)