NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (11 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
yow! yooooowwww!!!long time im checkin out this board and never posted..these days i need to get things off my chest but before i do i guess ive got to introduce myself...im from Trinidad & Tobago and been a juventino Juve since '96..pure heart pure emotion for my juve tru ups and downs i was there and gonna stay here...Juve till even after i die!!

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
yow! yooooowwww!!!long time im checkin out this board and never posted..these days i need to get things off my chest but before i do i guess ive got to introduce myself...im from Trinidad & Tobago and been a juventino Juve since '96..pure heart pure emotion for my juve tru ups and downs i was there and gonna stay here...Juve till even after i die!!
Weeelcome, man. Enjoy the great forums.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Hey there, just wanted to say couple of things to fellow Juventinos and interduce myself properly. I'm Gagi, 24, from Belgrade, Serbia. Oh, man, this looks like some kinda sex advert. It's not, but females can contact me on my PM. :D Just joking.
I'm big Partizan and Juventus fan since my childhood and i inherrited that from my Grandfather who was a big fan of Partizan, Juventus and Roberto Baggio. My dad is Red Star and Inter fan so i guess i have to take DNA test soon. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)