NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (10 Viewers)

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,264
    Hello everyone I'm Khangai from Mongolia Ulaanbaatar. Maybe the first Juve fan from Mongolia on this forum.

Juve is the only club that i support. Love Juve Fear none
    That is awesome. :tup: Mongolians are known for being fierce warriors. We like that. :D

Welcome, Khangai!

BuffonGirl

Jun 19, 2011
    I joined today. I have been following Gianluigi forum and the discussion for months untill today that i decided to register. Im a fan of Buffon and really stunned at Mrs Seredova beauty. Ill go for any team he decide to play in..

thanks for welcoming me and feel free to add as friends

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    I joined today. I have been following Gianluigi forum and the discussion for months untill today that i decided to register. Im a fan of Buffon and really stunned at Mrs Seredova beauty. Ill go for any team he decide to play in..

So, are you a Juve-fan or just Buffon-fan?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010

:lol: Welcome

Go to the post ur pic thread so we can see what u look like :p

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009

Welcome BuffonGirl. Nice to have you here on the forum :tup:

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,280

Welcome! Alena does it for me too. But then, we do have some female forum members who "wanna kill the bitch". :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)