NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (11 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I am a season ticket holder and have been going on to the matches since the age of 6 (21 on tuesday). If one year i can't afford a season ticket i still go to as many games as possible. I travelled away with Burnley but when we reached the prem i didn't travel away as much due to demand/prices etc... I only went to Bolton away and Bastards away (blackburn) that season.
:tup:

Aberdeen season ticket holder here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
OK, so I'm not a new member. In fact, I've been here all my life. But . . . you lot have yet to cup my balls as advertised. I'd like for you to cup my balls now. Thank you.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Cool, i remember you having an awful start to the season, under mark maghee (sp?) was it? I don't follow scottish footy all that much but i remember him being sacked, did you manage to turn it around?
We actually started the season fine, but had a horrible time from October to Xmas.

McGhee got sacked in mid-December when we were bottom of the league.

Craig Brown came in and did enough to stop us going down, but not much more.

Aug 2, 2005
Hi all, I am Moad from Jordan, member here since long time, this is the first time I say Hi here

I love Juventus since 1990, I first loved Baggio at WC 1990, then I loved Juventus, I was 10 years old at the time

Nice to meet you all

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Hi all, I am Moad from Jordan, member here since long time, this is the first time I say Hi here

I love Juventus since 1990, I first loved Baggio at WC 1990, then I loved Juventus, I was 10 years old at the time

Nice to meet you all
A member since 2005? There can be only one reason to introduce yourself in this thrad after 6 years ---- you are ready to get your balls cupped. I can't blame you, that's why I'm here too.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,217
    You know, nobody ever cupped my balls. :(

Best I got was Nick flaming me for something or other. :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)