NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (15 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hello, I have been reading this forum for a few days and it looks brilliant so i thought i would join in the fun. I am from Burnley in England and support Burnley FC. I do have a 2nd team which i have followed since the age of 10 which are FC Barcelona (i can hear the glory grabber comments coming my way already ;) ) but it honestly isn't like that. You may be wondering why i am on a Juve forum then! I grew up watching Football Italia on CH4 in the 90's and have been facsenated by Serie A ever since, and if i had to pick a team of Serie A then Juve is my favourite team :)

Anyway thanks for reading and look forward to posting in the future :D
Chris Iwelumo. :lol2:

Do you know Alastair Campbell?

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,183
    Hello, I have been reading this forum for a few days and it looks brilliant so i thought i would join in the fun. I am from Burnley in England and support Burnley FC. I do have a 2nd team which i have followed since the age of 10 which are FC Barcelona (i can hear the glory grabber comments coming my way already ;) ) but it honestly isn't like that. You may be wondering why i am on a Juve forum then! I grew up watching Football Italia on CH4 in the 90's and have been facsenated by Serie A ever since, and if i had to pick a team of Serie A then Juve is my favourite team :)

Anyway thanks for reading and look forward to posting in the future :D
    Welcome!

Burnley FC fan? :tup: This Juve will seem like a delight by comparison. :D

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Chris Iwelumo is the shittest striker i have ever seen play for BFC, and i have seen some shite believe me!
    He'd certainly be a strong contender for the worst player to be capped by Scotland.

I have seen Alastair Campbell on a few away days, but don't know him personally ;)
    :tup:

Do you go to a lot of Burnley games?

There is a lack of people round here who actually attend matches.

May 25, 2011
    He'd certainly be a strong contender for the worst player to be capped by Scotland.

:tup:

Do you go to a lot of Burnley games?

There is a lack of people round here who actually attend matches.
    I am a season ticket holder and have been going on to the matches since the age of 6 (21 on tuesday). If one year i can't afford a season ticket i still go to as many games as possible. I travelled away with Burnley but when we reached the prem i didn't travel away as much due to demand/prices etc... I only went to Bolton away and Bastards away (blackburn) that season.

May 25, 2011
    I get a lot of sarcastic comments on the Burnley forum about barca, I just like a good footy chat and watch a lot of footy around the world and like to keep updated. I try not to get involved in barca related arguments anymore :lol:

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,200
    I get a lot of sarcastic comments on the Burnley forum about barca, I just like a good footy chat and watch a lot of footy around the world and like to keep updated. I try not to get involved in barca related arguments anymore :lol:
    Smart man. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)