New twist in Calciopoli scandal (1 Viewer)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
BFC82 said:
Sorry to disspoint. Guess we're the only major club that went into the muddy water and came out clean.
Better luck next time though:)
because you are so covered with oil and grease that water just comes off

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:
Haha, keep 'em coming guys. Whatever makes you feel better.

what makes me feel better? the fact that i can support my club in pride and honesty, the fact i can wear my juventus maglia in pride and honour, and not in shame, the fact that we have proven to you hypocrytes that we arnt a bunch of glory hunters like you've always made us out to be, and finally... the fact that i can proudly chant out FORZA JUVE with meaning, worth more as to what is the point in life and not be an armchair and glory hunting fans that your association is made up of, i say association because to even call them a club is wrong as your fans arnt even united nor fans.

ericspano

Mar 28, 2006
BFC82 said:
Take a breather devil.
Man that almost brought a tear to my eyes *sigh
Bro does it make you feel better to come on our Juve site and preach about how bad we supposedly are? Oh, thats right, you guys over at your Inter forums can't brag to each other about all your hard-earned successes, last time I checked you had your most recent Scudetto handed over to you because the two better teams in the league got docked points...:disagree:

Congratulations!

...please, don't come here on OUR board and criticize us, it makes you Inter fans look just as pathetic as your players

Eric

ericspano

Mar 28, 2006
BFC82 said:
You forgot to throw in the "boo yeah!" Would have made your argument complete.
Look, I love it that there's fans from other teams on this site, it makes for some great discussions, that's for sure. But if all you're doing here is trying to piss us off, do everyone a favor and just leave, nobody likes a troll.

BOO YEAH!

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
This Inter fan isnt here to discuss anything, he/she is a sad little person which has nothing better to do then get some attention.

I'd say the best thing to do is ignore him/her (until she/he has something constructive to say)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)