New twist in Calciopoli scandal (2 Viewers)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Trecento pagine di nuove intercettazioni riguardanti la stagione 2004/05. La Procura di Napoli sta per inviare alla Federcalcio materiale fresco fresco su due squadre di Serie A non coinvolte precedentemente nello scandalo di Calciopoli.

Le nuove intercettazioni dimostrerebbero l'esistenza di un sistema generalizzato che convolgeva tutto il mondo del calcio e non solo la Juventus.

Questa volta la Procura partenopea avrebbe salvaguardato la massima riservatezza dell'operazione per evitare che i testi delle intercettazioni finiscano, come successo nella prima inchiesta, in parto ai media. In realtà è il quotidiano "Il Giornale" a possedere queste 300 pagine e a conoscere i nomi di queste due squadre di A che potrebbero entrare nel vortice di Calciopoli nei prossimi giorni.

I PM Beatrice e Narducci hanno già da qualche giorno pronti i faldoni e aspettano solo il momento buono per trasferirli in via Allegri.

http://www.sports.it/it/cmc/calcio/200629/cmc_98942.html

As I understand two more Serie A clubs are involved and there are additional interceprions. It's the whole system and not only Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Lippi.am

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Juve, ACM, Fio, Lazio already punished.

Siena, Messina, Lecce, Reggina were also involved.

And now two more clubs.

This means half of Serie A clubs! Why should only Juve pay for that?!

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    impressive.
    so moggi was right when he said that he protected juventus from the whole system.

It will interesting now to see things will evolve !

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    but inter will be awarded scudetto Inter to receive Scudetto Wednesday 19 July, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports from Italy suggest that within the next 10 days Inter will be officially awarded last season’s Scudetto.

With Juventus relegated and Milan deducted 44 points, the Nerazzurri top the revised table for the 2005-06 campaign.

However, it was initially suggested that the Scudetto would be declared void rather than awarded to the Serpenti.

Inter owner Massimo Moratti has been insistent from the beginning that his club deserve to be awarded their 14th championship.

“I insist that we are given the title so that we are separated from the guilty clubs,” the oil tycoon stated. “Otherwise we’re saying that the whole of Serie A was involved in the scandal.”

A meeting is scheduled for July 28 between members of the Italian Football Federation and the Football League. It is widely believed that that the two governing bodies are set to hand the title to Inter.

In fact the Nerazzurri are so confident of being awarded the title that the Coppa Italia logo on the new Inter replica shirts has been moved to the sleeve to allow space for the Scudetto to be recognised.

link http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul19e.html

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    serfaraaz, if this happens I'll never watch Italian football or european football again, not even Juve... just follow up on Del Piero.

Jul 2, 2006
    serfaraaz said:
    but inter will be awarded scudetto Inter to receive Scudetto Wednesday 19 July, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports from Italy suggest that within the next 10 days Inter will be officially awarded last season’s Scudetto.

With Juventus relegated and Milan deducted 44 points, the Nerazzurri top the revised table for the 2005-06 campaign.

However, it was initially suggested that the Scudetto would be declared void rather than awarded to the Serpenti.

Inter owner Massimo Moratti has been insistent from the beginning that his club deserve to be awarded their 14th championship.

“I insist that we are given the title so that we are separated from the guilty clubs,” the oil tycoon stated. “Otherwise we’re saying that the whole of Serie A was involved in the scandal.”

A meeting is scheduled for July 28 between members of the Italian Football Federation and the Football League. It is widely believed that that the two governing bodies are set to hand the title to Inter.

In fact the Nerazzurri are so confident of being awarded the title that the Coppa Italia logo on the new Inter replica shirts has been moved to the sleeve to allow space for the Scudetto to be recognised.

link http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul19e.html
    if this will happen I will HATE that son of a BİTCH İNTER and I want destroy their stadium:ferocious

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    serfaraaz said:
    mark what do u think are chances of staying seriea as we have violated article 1 and not article6 but still we suffered heavy punishment
    With these judges 1%

With unbiased judges 80% Serie A-25/30pts and 2004-2005 scudetto revoked and 2005-2006 in our pockets,

20% Serie B -5/10pts -2 scudetti

but I'm not a judged so what I say means nothing. :pint:

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Lippi.am said:
    Juve, ACM, Fio, Lazio already punished.

Siena, Messina, Lecce, Reggina were also involved.

And now two more clubs.

This means half of Serie A clubs! Why should only Juve pay for that?!
    Not to mention Udinese :rolleyes:

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    So:
    1-Juventus
    2-Milan
    3-Lazio
    4-Fiorentina
    5-Udinese
    6-Messina
    7-Siena
    8-Lecce
    9-Reggina
    10-Unknown club 1
    11-Unknown club 2

I could swear that Vince McMahon is leading this league :D

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Seriously, Rami.

Inter keeps asking for "their" scudetti. We'll see if this turns out to be an egg-on-the-face situation as happened to Berlusconi when he started whining about the trophies due his club. :rolleyes2

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    i really hope its inter, will be very nice to see that.Then Roma would claim they want the titles.

I dont think it will be inter though even if they were involved they wont even mention them, seems like they hold the cards now with Rossi in the big chair.

Am guessing roma, and possibly palermo i never trusted their president, he reminds me of the old lazio president and the old viola president before demotion.All dirty and ran their clubs to the ground

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)