New training ground! (1 Viewer)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Big news for Juventus in 2003. At its return from the Arabian Emirates, bianconeri didn’t train as usually at the Comunale but in the new sportscentre of the Sisport football ground in Via Olivero, 40, in Turin, in the area close to Corso Unione Sovietica, few hundreds of metres form the old site.

A new site, waiting for the Sport Centre in Vinovo. In the meanwhile, the Sisport centre will give the chance to bianconeri to go on in the trainings in the usual way, with the same comforts of the Comunale. Marcello Lippi was satisfied straight away with the new sportscente: “It’s a good centre, in comparison with the Comunale there’s even a bigger sensation of being in proper sportscentre. There’s everything we need to keep on training properly, maybe with less space but with no problems at all. Also the football pitch is good and it hasn’t suffered from yesterday’s snowfall. I must say I like it and I’m happy with it”.

juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

nina

Feb 18, 2001
  • Thread Starter #2
    Did anyone know before that we are going away from Comunale? :eek: I was surprized when I read the news. dIf anyone has more info about this new place please share.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Is this a temporary home, what does 'waiting for sport centre in vinovo' mean?
    Dunno ... that sentence doesn't make any sense, does it? It doesn't even relate to another sentence...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    Did anyone know before that we are going away from Comunale? :eek: I was surprized when I read the news. dIf anyone has more info about this new place please share.
    I assume it has to do with the Communale being fixed up for Turin06..

Jul 12, 2002
    I went to the Communale to watch Juve train and it is a pretty run down place. I'm gald that they got a new training pitch under way, it will surely be better than the Communale.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Dunno ... that sentence doesn't make any sense, does it? It doesn't even relate to another sentence...
    I get it now!

Juventus hasn’t played yet any official match this year but 2003 already started with a lot of new things. First the tour in Arabia and then the relocation from the Comunale stadium to the Via Sisport football ground in Via Olivero, which will be the new training site until the Sports Centre in Vinovo is finished

there ya go ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)