New maffia game : signup and inactivity vote poll (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The only thing i dont like about follow up games that come this soon to previous games, is people remember who the G's were and never trust him. So no matter what happens, me, Osman, Matt, ALC and co will be the main suspects this coming game, and we might even get lynched on day 1. It always happens :D

Apr 15, 2006
The only thing i dont like about follow up games that come this soon to previous games, is people remember who the G's were and never trust him. So no matter what happens, me, Osman, Matt, ALC and co will be the main suspects this coming game, and we might even get lynched on day 1. It always happens :D
:lol: That's true.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
True, but I wanna play :sad: And I'm keen to see Zach's narration.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
True, but I wanna play :sad: And I'm keen to see Zach's narration.
You are an amazing narrator btw, one of the best the game has had. :tup:

I'd love to narrate some day, and look at how people are playing and laugh at them, but I just don't have the time unfortunately :p

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
You are an amazing narrator btw, one of the best the game has had. :tup:

I'd love to narrate some day, and look at how people are playing and laugh at them, but I just don't have the time unfortunately :p
Aww, cheers Fred :) It is a massive time commitment, I hope Z knows this.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Remember what happened when Janna narrated? Just sayin'

That's why I will put my name, with only half the letters in bold. I wanna play, but I'm not so sure...

Alen

- - - Updated - - -

That's how I like to play. Harmless fun to me.
You're really unpredictable. Your moves (as a civilian, with or without special role) are so unpredictable and risky, that sometimes they help the Cs, but sometimes they harm them.

It's a shame that you haven't improved at all since we started the game. You don't even bother to think, you just act.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He is active enough to be up to the time committment. I'm just not sure he has full grasp of the rules, thats the only issue imo. One fuck up could cost us the game/

Apr 15, 2006
You're really unpredictable. Your moves (as a civilian, with or without special role) are so unpredictable and risky, that sometimes they help the Cs, but sometimes they harm them.

It's a shame that you haven't improved at all since we started the game. You don't even bother to think, you just act.
:D

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #33
    Signups so far :

Völler
    sheik
    Kate
    Soren
    pitbull
    Alen

If your name is not amongst these, its because you havent mentionned your name in bold yet

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    they be jealous :stuckup:

Signups so far :

Völler
    sheik
    Kate
    Soren
    pitbull
    Alen

If your name is not amongst these, its because you havent mentionned your name in bold yet
    oh really?! good observation sherlock holmes!

:p

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #35
    I know, since i posted more then you and saw each time you did.

The tough part beeing counting votes on buzy days

He is active enough to be up to the time committment. I'm just not sure he has full grasp of the rules, thats the only issue imo. One fuck up could cost us the game/
    - - - Updated - - -

they be jealous :stuckup:

oh really?! good observation sherlock holmes!

:p
    Why dont you bold your name

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #38
    allright, glad you're beeing honest about that :tongue:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't post much during to make sure I don't give anything away/interact too much.
    mwah, the votecounting alone on that day where alen and me were in a personal vendetta, my god..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)