New left back (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
I don't remeber any other at the moment:D, but I'm quite shure he made some stupid mistakes before, maybe not by himself, but as a part of the defence:stuckup:
Tudor is a steady back, he is not like Iuliano. On the contrary, Tudor rarely makes foolish mistakes, not that he has never made any or that he has only made one, all players make mistakes, that doesn't mean that he isn't a good defender. And it certainly doesn't mean that he isn't Juve's best young defender at the moment.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Why don't we grap COCO he was awesome in Leverkusen - Inter Match his defence skill is more than good and he can attack take a look at the assist he made for Emre to score the second goal.or may be Pasquale i think he is good.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
Why don't we grap COCO he was awesome in Leverkusen - Inter Match his defence skill is more than good and he can attack take a look at the assist he made for Emre to score the second goal.or may be Pasquale i think he is good.
Coco? That guy is not so good. He sat on the bench for Barca. How could he be Juve material?

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
besides getting him from inter is another story

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
hmmmm he is good for torino ,, lecce ,, empoli ,, not JUVE
Exactly. He's not a bad player, but he is a downgrade from Zambrotta as far as I'm concerned.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
So you have absolutely no defence to the claim that you are judging him on that one mistake alone? Hm... I never would have expected that :p
Well maybe I don't, but still I like to have an opinion about some things, in this case Tudor. I would gladly watch some more games, but I can't and have therefore a limited knowledge about Juve and football in general.:down:

That's why I like this forum so much, it gives everyone the opportunity to speak out, both those who watch games and those who don't:)

++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Tudor is a steady back, he is not like Iuliano. On the contrary, Tudor rarely makes foolish mistakes, not that he has never made any or that he has only made one, all players make mistakes, that doesn't mean that he isn't a good defender. And it certainly doesn't mean that he isn't Juve's best young defender at the moment.
I never denied that Tudor is Juve's best young defender(after all we don't have many of those).

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
coco is a very inconsistent player.his only real quality is that he can take some nice freekicks but that is about all.he's a good player on his day but otherwise nothing special.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
coco is a very inconsistent player.his only real quality is that he can take some nice freekicks but that is about all.he's a good player on his day but otherwise nothing special.
He's no better at freekicks than Birindelli is...

OP
Dec 24, 2002
  • Thread Starter #54
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Exactly. He's not a bad player, but he is a downgrade from Zambrotta as far as I'm concerned.
    \

Agree, even Zambrotta; not a pure left back; can replace him at Azzuri.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I think Athirson's Juve days are over, and as for Coco, he's a decent player but I think we could do better. Plus, getting him from Inter wouldn't be that easy..

Jul 28, 2002
    Raul Bravo...he aint half bad...but imo, real will keep him to replace Roberto Carlos when he reitres or leaves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)