New kits and NEW JUVE LOGO? (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm not sure, but quite frankly I don't care about the jerseys anymore. It'd be great to have some classy jerseys, but I'm not buying any so all I want right now is for Moggi to sign some quality players so that regardless of how the jerseys look next season I can still be proud of the way my team is playing :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
IMO, it looks better that the stars arent above the logo. It looks more balanced this way, with the nike swoosh on the left and the stars on theright.

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
at least sky could have removed that blue thing on the shirts. but i must say that the yellow match very well with that nike thing and the stars.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
US relations with Libya must be getting better... either that or Nike Italia have found a way to get around the US law which prohibited nike from displaying their logo along with Tamoil's on the same kit.

anyone hear of any updates?

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
Hi,

hey Majed is right Tamoil's logo is in a Nike shirt, it is cool finally I will have a Juve CL jersey. The jerseys are not so bad, what I really hate is the new logo they can do it better.

Can we do something about this new logo? I really hate it. The old logo was more "elegant" more "traditional" Serie C teams must have better logos.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
i think they changed the logo because juve are now heavily influenced by nike. if nike wants something that they think is appealing, juventus complies. i think the logo is bull shite!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Yeh, new kits and logos, but no new stadium till 2007....

They just delayed the construction.....see, we didn't need a new logo, we needed a new stadium, its not gonna happen though...:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)