New Juve with more Argies ? (3 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
teams from spain , england , i dont know if any team other than juve asked for him in italy
:agree: i doubt he'll stay in spain because he's pretty loyal to barca, hes not a scumbag like ibra and vieira. If he goes to england it will be to arsenal but i think his prefered destination is italy and i could see him at juve, hes a good player i like him. I doubt his starting credetials though

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
please bring-in militio from saragossa. he played already in italy, scored 3 goals against real etc. he would be the perfect 3rd striker, if trez stays with us

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Milito will be too expencive for sub, Zaragoza won't let him go for less than 8-10£
Barca is after him they'll def overcome us in a direct duel for the player, Genoa may take him back caz I'v read that Zaragoza didn't paid the fee when he went to them!
The other Milito is the one we should be going for

OP

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #130
    According to 442.ch we are ready to sign Bolatti of Belgrano. The 22 year old midfielder is one of the biggest prospect in Argentina. With the player the deal is ok - only to find a deal with Belgrano but this shouldn't be a problem. Anyone know this player ? What kind of player is he ?

Hehe and the 007 was also this time good informed...he said that this week we will sign a young argie talent.

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
    juve and argies??
    wow.. dats hard to believe..
    but is it enough to make our star to convince of our plan for next season?
    or is it we're going with 1 super signing only?

Apr 5, 2007
    According to 442.ch we are ready to sign Bolatti of Belgrano. The 22 year old midfielder is one of the biggest prospect in Argentina. With the player the deal is ok - only to find a deal with Belgrano but this shouldn't be a problem. Anyone know this player ? What kind of player is he ?

Hehe and the 007 was also this time good informed...he said that this week we will sign a young argie talent.
    well, every single young player in Argentina is a "big prospect"...

OP

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #135
    Bolotti was searched by River to fill up the open place of Gago so he cant be that bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)