New Juve with more Argies ? (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
why cudnt we just sign lucho god damn it! i wonder if gonzalo rodriguez is a possible target? if theres 1 argentine defender i like - its him
I remember a certain user named megasantana or something that signaled him to us when he was at San Lorenzo. I think Gonzalo was injured all year. ::tdown:

It seems to start the Argie Buying Tour next week we will buy a young and very promisign player of argentina that hasn't exploded yet to 100%. Names could be Ustari, Garay, Bellushi, Zarata
Who told you that? Don't say, I already know. :p

I think Ustari will go to Barcelona. The player that our source said might be Carrizo over River.

Well pall all you're hopes are true! He isn't getting rid of the ball imideately like Emerson did in the past [but El Puma was a excelent destroyer, I may just say perfect!] but he pretend to keep it an YET he isn't selfish to drag the ball just with him, for the shots, I'll let the goals to speak! Look at the goal agains Lazio, the keeper didnt saw the ball! :D He's terific FK taker, we have plenty of them but the "screamers" outside the area CAN be very useful caz of his position, like Pirlo for example, but he isn't half good as Pirlo when we're comparing the shots.
In smallest hand I'll say he's little Gerrard only Stevie is outrages in everything he does! I'm not complaing if Frings does comes, he's not a worker as much as Almiron but he's more creative. Like this we would have decent midfielders in the center. But everyone forget about Sissoko. I'll go for him over Frings anytime, considering we already have creativity in Nedved & Mauro, and our lovely DP!
Let Juventus's Almiron
be like Lazio's Veron
Frings and Almiron would be a nice mix.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:lol:

Mark, where is your avatar? By the way, your Nedved's one was the best. :cool2:
I was feeling that you're drunk. :smoke:

Now, you're proving that my feeling was true. :D

Enjoy your drink, mate. :pint:
To you mate and long live The Pavel :pint:

Midzata™;1321930 said:
And the informations are saying...

?
We're getting Frey, Raggi, Alex, Heinze, Molinaro, Ribéry, Almiron, Frings, Malouda, Huntelaar, Saviola and maybe Toni, Gerrard, Pato...Lippi will be in charge of football operations.

We're also changing our jerseys and team name. :p

Like Ahmedios always says, I'm just kidding. :tup:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
U know guys, i think when Goal.com, Channel4.com and Tutto sport are all talk in the same issues ( all of them, not one of them) belonging to Juve, thats mean are true.....Hunter, Almiron and Frings are the only players we are after for sure and they are almost done. but others like Ribery for example it seems we lost him ...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
U know guys, i think when Goal.com, Channel4.com and Tutto sport are all talk in the same issues ( all of them, not one of them) belonging to Juve, thats mean are true.....Hunter, Almiron and Frings are the only players we are after for sure and they are almost done. but others like Ribery for example it seems we lost him ...
I wouldn´t call anything a done deal in your place, you may get disappointed.

giovinco looks like maradona
Physically not at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)