New Juve offer for Janko (1 Viewer)

NZjuvefan

Jun 2, 2004
Juve Prepare Jankolovski Offer
6/30/2004 11:55:00 AM
Juventus are preparing an offer of four million euros and Matteo Brighi in exchange for the services of Udinese star Marek Jankolovski.
At this point, a deal looks more than likely, although Udinese said on Monday that they had no meetings with the Bianconeri management planned.

The player’s future wlll probably be settled after Euro 2004

-from Goal.com (and no it wasnt exclusive so it is probably true)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by NZjuvefan ] ++
Juve Prepare Jankolovski Offer
6/30/2004 11:55:00 AM
Juventus are preparing an offer of four million euros and Matteo Brighi in exchange for the services of Udinese star Marek Jankolovski.
At this point, a deal looks more than likely, although Udinese said on Monday that they had no meetings with the Bianconeri management planned.

The player’s future wlll probably be settled after Euro 2004

-from Goal.com (and no it wasnt exclusive so it is probably true)
LOL! ;)

So after all the talks about Brighi being one of our better youngsters!
captain of the U21 team! it will endup this way! without even seeing what
he really could become with juve!!!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I'm happy if we can manage to do this kind of deal... Brighi won't be that good, sounds like a great deal to me...

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
With the things I heard I expect this formation:

Buffon
Bonera-Cannavaro-Thuram-Jankulovski
Zambrotta-Tacchinardi-Emerson-Nedved
Del Piero-Trezeguet

Don't expect that Trezeguet is leaving, I think tha the will stay an dlet's hope the best!

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
exchange with Brighi?! no!!!!!!!!!!:groan:

Brighi has bright future in juve.....why exchange him....:down:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
imo brighi shouldn't be sold so hastily if we're letting blasi go to roma,and udinese shouldn't be very difficult to convince.5m should suffice.

juvegeo

Mar 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
With the things I heard I expect this formation:

Buffon
Bonera-Cannavaro-Thuram-Jankulovski
Zambrotta-Tacchinardi-Emerson-Nedved
Del Piero-Trezeguet
it's good if it's true

and i like this team very much:)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The formation has a lot of crossers, imo that midfield needs someone like Maresca.
No Bias here, but the formation needs a solid passer, who can give through balls(or something similar). Zambrotta is crosser(one hell of a crosser though :)), Nedved can give a a through ball, but he is not enough. Emerson is more of a midfield destroyer with the ability to build up an attack.

What i'm trying to say is that, the midfield needs just a tad more creativity.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Udinese set Jankulovski price
Sunday 4 July, 2004

Clubs interested in signing Marek Jankulovski will have to pay out almost £7m to tempt him away from the Stadio Friuli.

The Czech international attracted plenty of attention during his Euro 2004 campaign, particularly his impressive display in the 1-0 semi-final defeat to Greece.

Juventus have been tracking the versatile player for some time, but as yet no deal has been concluded, so a bidding war could break out.

Premiership sides are also said to be interested, while there are also offers from Spain and Germany.

The Bianconeri remain his favoured destination, where he would join up with fellow countryman Pavel Nedved.

It’s believed Juve have offered £2.5m plus co-ownership of Matteo Brighi, but Udinese have requested £3m plus Messina fullback Alessandro Parisi.

Meanwhile, Jankulovski isn’t the only Udinese player to have used Euro 2004 to entice foreign clubs into a move.

Danish international Martin Jorgensen impressed enough to attract interest from Premiership outfits including Manchester City and Tottenham.

David Pizarro was not part of the European tournament, but it’s well known he’ll leave Udine this summer. After interest from Inter and Juventus waned, the Chilean playmaker has now been linked with Barcelona.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul4d.html

====================

3 mil pounds + parisi isnt a bad deal imo.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

). Zambrotta is crosser(one hell of a crosser though .

i think hes a great plaer and all, but am i the only one who seems to think zambro messes up and blasts every cross 30 yards to high and far for even some greek mythological giant to reach. ive noticed this for the last year or two, and VERY often

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)