New Juve offer for Janko (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

i think hes a great plaer and all, but am i the only one who seems to think zambro messes up and blasts every cross 30 yards to high and far for even some greek mythological giant to reach. ive noticed this for the last year or two, and VERY often
Aren't you by any chance confusing Zambrotta with Nedved?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Udinese set Jankulovski price Sunday 4 July, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clubs interested in signing Marek Jankulovski will have to pay out almost £7m to tempt him away from the Stadio Friuli.

The Czech international attracted plenty of attention during his Euro 2004 campaign, particularly his impressive display in the 1-0 semi-final defeat to Greece.

Juventus have been tracking the versatile player for some time, but as yet no deal has been concluded, so a bidding war could break out.

Premiership sides are also said to be interested, while there are also offers from Spain and Germany.

The Bianconeri remain his favoured destination, where he would join up with fellow countryman Pavel Nedved.

It’s believed Juve have offered £2.5m plus co-ownership of Matteo Brighi, but Udinese have requested £3m plus Messina fullback Alessandro Parisi.

Meanwhile, Jankulovski isn’t the only Udinese player to have used Euro 2004 to entice foreign clubs into a move.

Danish international Martin Jorgensen impressed enough to attract interest from Premiership outfits including Manchester City and Tottenham.

David Pizarro was not part of the European tournament, but it’s well known he’ll leave Udine this summer. After interest from Inter and Juventus waned, the Chilean playmaker has now been linked with Barcelona.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
imo 3m + parisi is a better deal for us than 2.5m + half of brighi.

brighi's already good enough to be a bench warmer for us,whereas parisi is nearly worthless as of now.half of brighi isn't worth that little.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if we give parisi in the deal and get janks, that would bethe best transfer moggi has done for quite some time. we would have zambrotta, janulovksi and chiellini for the left back role. no need for parisi to be there also.

looking good.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Maybe I'd still go for £2.5m + half of Brighi, and not buying Parisi at all... Anyway, it's Janku, not Janko dammit!! :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Welcome to the forums Paris1 :D

Last I heard, we're close to signing him (even though we have been for gosh knows how long now :groan:)

Paris1

Jul 6, 2004
Thanks for the warm welcome Gray, and I give you the privilege to simply call me Paris (I had to add the 1 because my name is apparantly already in use).

So nothing has yet developed in the Janku saga...I'm getting impatient :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)