New Juve coach, who do you want? (4 Viewers)

Who would you want as Juve's new coach?

• Fabio Capello

• Marcello Lippi

• Walter Novellino

• Giovanni Trapattoni

• Delio Rossi

• Gérard Houllier

• José Mourinho

• Arsène Wenger

• Gianluca Vialli

• Antonio Conte

• Luciano Spalletti

• Walter Mazzarri

• Claudio Gentile

• Cesare Prandelli

• Alena Seredova's cleavage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
God, please dont mention Conte or Viali or heck even Ferrara (nothin personal) but they all have a crappy coaching resume, might as well put Roberto Baggio on the bench.

If any of the above names are named Juve coach, we WILL lose Buffon, and many other champions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I hope Lastampa news is right is that there is meetings with lippi
and i hope the news of gila - trez swap is true also

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
As I said a year ago, I'm still hoping Alena Seredova's cleavage will be announced as Juve's new coach. :weee:

(And no, not Alena Seredova herself ... again, it's just her cleavage that would coach Juve.)

Pros: Keeps Buffon on the squad. Higher sponsorship contracts. Proven winner in captivating viewers of La Domenica Sportiva. Czech origins strongly appeal to Nedved and Grygera loyalties. TV ratings through the roof, increasing revenue share of TV contracts. Few player conflicts. Few conflicts with new Juve board when all they can do is drool and say, "Da da da da da."

Cons: None.
rofl :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I find that quite funny how it mentions lippi will be given 50 mil for transfers, when we all know he can only approve or disapprove whats given/suggested to him. Nevertheless nothings changed.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
May 29

Jean Claude Blanc reveals the desire to hire Lippi and is prepared to give him any position he wants.

RAI: Lippi is adamant that he's not considering coming back to coaching yet, and that he hasn't been approached by Juventus. He said that everything is not about feelings towards a club, where he spent "eight wonderful years".

Corriere dello Sport:
Blanc says that 50 million euro will be invested towards new players. The newspaper names the same players as yesterday, plus Lampard.

Le Parisien, Football365.fr:
Juventus and Mavuba are in an agreement. Now that the obstacle Deschamps is gone, all there is a need for is a deal with Bordeaux. A price tag of 8 million is likely.

Tuttosport: Juve is trying to acquire Amauri who's also being chased by Inter. Buffon says that he'll stay if Lippi comes. Juve is in the lead for Cris of Lyon, but the French aren't pleased with the fact that Juve contacted the player before the club. Even Cris' teammate, Aliou Diarra, is of interest. Secco is examining the possibility of acquiring Carlos Tevez.

Gazetta dello Sport: The price tag on Iaquinta has been agreed upon; 8 million without co-ownership*. Juventus' bid on Cristian Zapata has however been turned down by Udinese.

-svenskafans.com

*I'm not entirely sure if I translated that sentence correctly, because one of the Swedish words used could be translated both as "without" and "but". I'll have to confirm it :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Juve and Mavuba are in agreement?
HAH!

we really shouldn't be buying players without a coach, what the fvcken hell for? if there is any confirmed transfers before a coach is named then the board is totally retarded. Why don't Secco just coach the team while he's at it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Secco shouldn't even be looking into Tevez before we have a manager because he'll probably screw up any chance we have of netting the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)