Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Momblano doesn't know shit. He's just repeating what he knew 3 weeks ago. No new developments. Just running around circles his old news.

C'mon Pep, we are waiting!!!

#PepIsComing

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I don't fucking understand how the management believes Sarri is an adequate replacement for a 5 time serie a winner as well as 2 time cl finalist.
Because the managment felt that cycle has been over.
And was sick and tired of boring & ugly football while having a GREAT squad including fucking CR7.
90% of Juve fans were complaining all last year long for our boring ugly matches.
So if we can't win the CL let's at least enjoy some fucking football.And maybe somehow we'll get lucky no?
Pep himslef haven't won CL after Barca so far...

That's how they fired Max, probably tried for Pep and when he was unavailable they got Sarri.
Yeah he maybe a bum, problematic whining character.
But Juve wanted a nice style of play ffs,and no one said and no one can say that the results will not be there.

Momblano: According to the agent Ramadani, Sarri frees himself from Chelsea today.

Momblano: Again according to this agent, Sarri will be announced as a new Juventus coach by Wednesday

Momblano: This version found no denials from Juventus.
Momblano: If Juve signs Sarri tomorrow it's because Guardiola says "I don't feel like it". But I believe in it little.
He's getting really ridiculous.....I mean he was like " IT'S 100% PEP!!" And now "He MAY FEEL LIKE NOT" ?

It was never 100% and he made a fool of himself.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
you're completely ruling out Sarri possibly winning a CL? why?
Winning CL?Jeez, when I said improve I didnt even mean win

Sarri is a naive coach tactically, you will never ever see him adjust during a game, if something it's not working his attitude is basically yolo. His main aggressive and imposing possession ball approach is very good, but I seen him in games in Serie A or EPL where it has been figured and he didnt adjust a damn thing til he lost. This is not how you win big games or titles. And he seems to be too old to change his ways so I'm not expecting much.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Seriously Sarri won't be the end of the world, maybe even top 10 but we need a top 3 or top 5 manager.

I can only hope he can prove us all wrong.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
People were upset over Allegri's appointment and look at all the steps we took under him.

Sarri is not the end of the world. But compared to the names we were linked with I can understand the disappointment.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
People were upset over Allegri's appointment and look at all the steps we took under him.

Sarri is not the end of the world. But compared to the names we were linked with I can understand the disappointment.
Allegri was a proven winner and a history of overperforming in the CL. FFS.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sarri`s Juve:
Pole; A.Sandro Chiellini De Ligt Trippier; Ramsey Pjanic Pogba; Ronaldo Icardi Chiesa
Is this our team for next season?!

Cancelo sold to City
Higuain on loan again despite Sarri
Dybala sold - Because we all know he will be..
D.Costa sold - Because its probably going to happen with Sarri as well..
Bernardeschi and Chiesa to rotate and they both can play with Ronaldo from time to time

Trippier is being strongly linked as of late while I now believe in De Ligt as if we offer 85M and Barca cant do it I believe we will win it..

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Winning CL?Jeez, when I said improve I didnt even mean win

Sarri is a naive coach tactically, you will never ever see him adjust during a game, if something it's not working his attitude is basically yolo. His main aggressive and imposing possession ball approach is very good, but I seen him in games in Serie A or EPL where it has been figured and he didnt adjust a damn thing til he lost. This is not how you win big games or titles. And he seems to be too old to change his ways so I'm not expecting much.
This season we saw Sarri totally do away with his traditionally style and beat City, what gives?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Sarri`s Juve:
Pole; A.Sandro Chiellini De Ligt Trippier; Ramsey Pjanic Pogba; Ronaldo Icardi Chiesa
Is this our team for next season?!

Cancelo sold to City
Higuain on loan again despite Sarri
Dybala sold - Because we all know he will be..
D.Costa sold - Because its probably going to happen with Sarri as well..
Bernardeschi and Chiesa to rotate and they both can play with Ronaldo from time to time

Trippier is being strongly linked as of late while I now believe in De Ligt as if we offer 85M and Barca cant do it I believe we will win it..
Us offering 85 million for de ligt is totally unrealistic especially since we seem to have acquired both Romero and demiral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)