Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
We are a provincial club at heart still. Can’t think beyond our little Italian/Serie A borders when it comes to coaches. And it’s going to bite us in the ass...badly.
So we change our traditional crest to an American logo, change our traditional shirts to appeal American/International fans. We are the only big club with their own stadium.
Sign a 33 years old as our most expensive transfer ever and most expensive salary ever, by a lot, for marketing and a chance to win something great.
Fire Allegri, an Italian, Juventino coach who was doing his job just fine in order to take more risks and actually play good and be a favorite for the CL.

But yeah, we are still provincial... the delusion is not strong with you, master, it has consumed you.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Underestimate Inter?! I overestimate them every year - I thought they would end 2nd this year and they finished 3rd
P.S I rate Inter as stronger than Napoli - The setup is what that makes Napoli a place above Inter and now with Conte... Napoli will drop to 3rd place..
Inter would end -7 behind Juve if I have to make a prediction now (I took their quality vs our quality + their motivation vs our motivation + dna vs our dna)
The only place they overtake us is the motivation to win the league as we might have less of a motivated team for the scudetto than Inter but DNA+quality should more than just cover the difference
DNA is exactly what Conte is there for. He'll instill a winning spirit into that team.
I'd say their squad and Napoli's are about the same in quality but looking into the last couple of seasons and a so-called lack of quality has never bothered Conte. He took Juve and Chelsea in dire conditions and made them champions instantly. We can not neglect that like it can't happen at inter.

If our next coach does a decent job, it won't but any hesitation at the start could prove costly.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I wonder what these guys all actually thinking that Sarri is coming and Pep is a dream will say once Pep gets announced.

Like have you never lied? To actually think Pep is not coming because 'buT hE sAiD sO!!!!'.
Coming out 2 times and flat out stating that you're staying only to leave days later - I don't think I've seen anyone ever do that, that'd be just disrespectful to the fans. Even Pogba, who's neither got the class, nor responsibility of Pep, didn't confirm he's staying days prior to joining United.

Can you give an example of a footballer or a manager doing such a massive u-turn?

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Coming out 2 times and flat out stating that you're staying only to leave days later - I don't think I've seen anyone ever do that, that'd be just disrespectful to the fans. Even Pogba, who's neither got the class, nor responsibility of Pep, didn't confirm he's staying days prior to joining United.
Ok then tell me, what was he supposed to say?

And you all ignore what he said right after he said he was staying. 'Things change, you never know, maybe they won't want me here next season anymore etc.'.

Hmmmm...

Strickland

May 17, 2019

And you all ignore what he said right after he said he was staying. 'Things change, you never know, maybe they won't want me here next season anymore etc.'.

Hmmmm...
He's not obliged to answer to every journo in Spain, "I'm tired of these questions" would've worked well enough if he's actually going to Juve. Can you give me an example in the past where a manager or player played his fans this way?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Hmmmm...
Read the comment he made today or yesterday, he is talking about next season EPL. That's not someone who decided to leave would say.

Its time to give up bro.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Financial gurus and momblano advocates need to explain themselves or at least stop with this nonsense about pep joining us. Pep has denied he's joining us 4 times since this saga has gone and also stating his commitment to City. I'm unsurprised following his latest comments.

Pep and inzaghi ruled out which leaves sarri and poch.

#teampoch is still on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
He's not obliged to answer to every journo in Spain, "I'm tired of these questions" would've worked well enough if he's actually going to Juve. Can you give me an example in the past where a manager or player played his fans this way?
Have your already forgotten what happened in your own house?

Allegri.

He said he was staying. Agnelli said he was staying. Media said he was staying.

:disagree:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Have your already forgotten what happened in your own house?

Allegri.

He said he was staying. Agnelli said he was staying. Media said he was staying.

:disagree:
He didn't confirm he's staying to change his mind a day or a week later. And everyone knew his future at Juve is up in the air, it was all building up to that meeting with Agnelli. If I was Man City fan and Pep played me this way, I'd be super pissed and rightfully so, he'd be burning bridges unnecessarily. Lying this way is disrespectful and I don't see why would it be needed in this situation.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Read the comment he made today or yesterday, he is talking about next season EPL. That's not someone who decided to leave would say.

Its time to give up bro.
Again.. have you never heard of a lie in your life?

And he didn't say anything in particular, just complimented Pep and said they'd battle again next year. Nothing actually confirming or denying anything.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Financial gurus and momblano advocates need to explain themselves or at least stop with this nonsense about pep joining us. Pep has denied he's joining us 4 times since this saga has gone and also stating his commitment to City. I'm unsurprised following his latest comments.

Pep and inzaghi ruled out which leaves sarri and poch.

#teampoch is still on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
What do they have to explain? Momblano has a career of BS and "financial gurus" is a non-existent in football. Many here have chosen to believe it because it's what they are desperate for.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
He didn't confirm he's staying to change his mind a day or a week later.
Thanks, you finally get it, somehow.

Agnelli knew he would get fired, but he confirmed Allegri anyway, he told a lie. He didn't change his mind in a day or a week later.

People tell lies, especially people who don't wanna reveal anything. That's how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 233)