Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Since we are getting Sarri, which players do you think will be run into the ground by January and which ones will not play a single minute?
ruined already: szczesny, hysaj, bonucci, rugani, spinazzola, emre can, jorginho, sms, bernardeschi, icardi, el shaarawy
bored to death: pinsoglio, audero, de sciglio, romero, demiral, rogerio, bentancur, cuadrado, higuain, kean
struggling with injury: chiellini, ramsey

:snoop:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I’ll be happy to take Sarri. I haven’t a problem with him signing for us if it happens. I’ll get behind him 100%.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Bridgenews
Not disputing any info here, but
the truth of the matter is that Sarri
has yet to meet face-to-face with the club. This doesn't mean he won't
leave. #CFC
Chelsea football club newsletter
Posted 45 min ago

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I'd love for Pep to go to Juve. But this Momblano guy is taking you for a ride. This exit clause stuff is nonsense.

No, actual clause inserted into the contract by the lawyers. Exit strategy or safeguarding clients interest. For ex release clause.
310D1EDB-862C-4FDF-8F80-0420549FDE95.jpeg
Par. 2 is open to interpretation. This would have to go to court. Whenever a word such as appropriate is used you can have many views on what that means, and which are all subjective to an extent. In addition, there is no reason to assume that a breach of this clause would allow for rescission of contract - it may, for example, give rise to damages rather than early termination.

Par. 11 would not stand up in English law at all. This is a unilateral clause giving all of the power to one party and none to the other, "in the sole judgement of the Club"!? It would be deemed invalid and entirely unenforceable. I suspect the author of this slide has omitted some key material and replaced it with elipses (...) to support his point.

You underestimate the complexity of such contracts. They can get to 20-30-40 pages easily. Morality clauses are usually inserted to enable one side to terminate the contract if the behaviour of the other party causes damage to the public image or reputation or similar of the other party. These clauses are not uncommon in sports, that's why a club can terminate the contract if a player does something illegal, even if they are not convicted.
If somebody is not convicted then they have not done anything illegal. It's as simple as that. Innocent until proven guilty is a cornerstone of English law. Now imagine if Pep walked out on City and they then won an appeal at CAS that stayed and then overturned a Champions League ban. City could sue his arse off for millions!

It may be that Pep leaves or he stays, but if he does leave it has nothing to do with this made up story about release clauses.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I'd love for Pep to go to Juve. But this Momblano guy is taking you for a ride. This exit clause stuff is nonsense.

Par. 2 is open to interpretation. This would have to go to court. Whenever a word such as appropriate is used you can have many views on what that means, and which are all subjective to an extent. In addition, there is no reason to assume that a breach of this clause would allow for rescission of contract - it may, for example, give rise to damages rather than early termination.

Par. 11 would not stand up in English law at all. This is a unilateral clause giving all of the power to one party and none to the other, "in the sole judgement of the Club"!? It would be deemed invalid and entirely unenforceable. I suspect the author of this slide has omitted some key material and replaced it with elipses (...) to support his point.

If somebody is not convicted then they have not done anything illegal. It's as simple as that. Innocent until proven guilty is a cornerstone of English law. Now imagine if Pep walked out on City and they then won an appeal at CAS that stayed and then overturned a Champions League ban. City could sue his arse off for millions!

It may be that Pep leaves or he stays, but if he does leave it has nothing to do with this made up story about release clauses.
Will pochettino stay or leave Tottenham?

Aug 2, 2005
Guys when was the last time we fired a coach and then we appointed a worse one?
Ferrara was the last one fired., then hired Zac.. not sure if Zac is worse than Ferrara

or it was Del Neri in week 35?

Mostly we rarely fire coaches while season is not finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So is Sarri going to stick to the 4-3-3 always? And use the same 13-14 players? Lmao, I hope his training/fitness staff are at least better than Allegri’s.
Ofcourse, but you need to think positive. We can now sell half the squad and dont even need to replace them. We gonna need every penny once we lose scudetto and CL tv money :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 242)