Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sarri to meet with Paratici in 'next few hours' for crucial talks

Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici is set to meet Maurizio Sarri about crucial talks in a possible deal for the Italian.

Sarri won the UEFA Europa League recently with Chelsea by beating Arsenal in the final and this was the first trophy of his managerial career. He also helped Chelsea finish third in the Premier League.

Sky Italia state that Paratici is currently in Carpi and will have a face-to-face meeting with Sarri while the manager's agent Fali Ramadani is currently in London, negotiating his Chelsea exit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici is set to meet Maurizio Sarri about crucial talks in a possible deal for the Italian.

Sarri won the UEFA Europa League recently with Chelsea by beating Arsenal in the final and this was the first trophy of his managerial career. He also helped Chelsea finish third in the Premier League.

Sky Italia state that Paratici is currently in Carpi and will have a face-to-face meeting with Sarri while the manager's agent Fali Ramadani is currently in London, negotiating his Chelsea exit.
Sounds like a bunch of bs.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

In few hours again? He's saying the same thing everyday lol.

Jun 6, 2015
Sorry but do you talk out of your cleftal horizon and make pointless posts all the time or just on days that end with day?
Quite the opposite. I try to base my posts on facts when possible. Quite often that's not possible when talking about football. The better question is do you ever post anything of any value or do you just go around trying to wind people up? ;)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
it would be boring without gurus
I see plane tracking has started.

Last summer I laughed so much at you guys tracking Agnelli's plane to Greece that I spent an hour my self on it.

And that fucking curve it did before it landed. Good times.
and that 'plane moving in J shape' post, lol

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yes

- - - Updated - - -

i di

i didnt watch the game yesterday, i was praising him in general. All i care about is that he won and i knew he would, i was 100% that Liverpool will win the game, Totenham had norhing to look for in the final.
He's an excellent coach. No doubt about that. But they owe last night's win to that BS penalty call. And how do you know Tottenham had nothing to look for when you did not even watch the game?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I saw some interesting article which says that the Pep rumors might have been some plot to bump up our shares.
Im waiting for some news regarding Pep Sarri or Pochettino
If Pochettino is leaving - Its safe to assume he is going to a bigger club and since we can exclude Barca the only three remaining are Juve City and Utd
Juve - We get a closure
City - It means Pep is coming hence we get a closure..
Utd - I cant see them moving for a manager right now but who knows..

Sarri and Pep - Will only come to Juve or stay at their respective places...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
lol that PK was ridic

- - - Updated - - -

I saw some interesting article which says that the Pep rumors might have been some plot to bump up our shares.
Im waiting for some news regarding Pep Sarri or Pochettino
If Pochettino is leaving - Its safe to assume he is going to a bigger club and since we can exclude Barca the only three remaining are Juve City and Utd
Juve - We get a closure
City - It means Pep is coming hence we get a closure..
Utd - I cant see them moving for a manager right now but who knows..

Sarri and Pep - Will only come to Juve or stay at their respective places...
bump our shares only to capitulate them when we sign Sarri?:lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
lol that PK was ridic

- - - Updated - - -

bump our shares only to capitulate them when we sign Sarri?:lol:
No.... in order to get an expensive player we can use our shares to get a higher value (dont know exactly how this works - Im connected to finance but Im not a CPA..)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I suppose tomorrow or after tomorrow we will hear something.

Anyway I think the next coach is already signed, we are just waiting for an announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)