Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
My boy Poch - Haha good one
If I need to pick a coach based on our current needs - I pick Pep (even though I dont really like his style)
If I need to pick my favorite coach right now - Easily Klopp..
Poch is neigther needs or my favorite..
He is just a good coach which I rate based on the results he gets and yeah he overachieved with Tottenham and he does it year after year so respect to him..
Sarri vs Poch - Yeah I`ll take Poch but I rather Pep and Klopp before..

- - - Updated - - -

Did you see the game?! No one was remarkable...

- - - Updated - - -

I am starting to think you watched some Liverpool Tottenham rerun or something - Tottenham put some shots on goal but they were not accurate enough - Even the mighty Eriksen got his shot wrong from quite a promising position
Yeah, promising position.... We were talking clear chances here... Not shooting from outside the box with the whole defensive line in front of him. So you're dribbling around the arguement here.

Klopp definitely won this battle by switching up his tactics and barely pressing up high. The early penalty helped a ton of course but Tottenham simply didn't have an answer to Liverpools lower stance.

Which is exactly the question you could place above Poch (wo has done very well in the last few years)... He'd need to adapt tactically when managing a top team and especially in a defensive league. But there's no way we could answer that jnless he gets the chance, which he deserves btw.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Moura had a chance, Eriksson's free kick was well saved, delle Ali missed a few and a clear header on goal. They had far more chances than liverpool, again that's not pocch fault for not converting them
None of those were actually really clear chances except maybe for the header that Delle couldn't quite reach properly, so actually neither was that one.

But hey, we're off topic here. I'll move on.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,652
    juvetna mentions sauces from financial people in Turin. We already knew the $$$ people were on #TeamPep though.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 242)