Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Luca Gramellini, well respected and very knowledgeable about Juve, explains why he tweeted yesterday “Guardiola done deal”

https://lgramellini.altervista.org/guardiola-e-non-sarri/

Brief summary:
- why Di Marzio, Pedulla and others say Sarri? Because that’s what their sources gave them. But they are not inside Juve sources
- The Juve management team is now more secretive than ever (which is indirectly saying that Marotta was the whistle blower before..)
- if the stock is rising, is because behind the Guardiola rumour there is substance
- Sarri cannot be the new coach considering the direct attack posed by Allegri during the press conference when his departure was announced, with Agnelli laughing along side; not even a plan B

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Like Allegri, the team let Poch down more than his tactics. £200 million Kane and £100 million Alli did nothing. Poch would be murdered by the media if he didn't start them. It is what it is but just remember, after the first 3 group games they could've been eliminated at each game but they pulled out great performances in Barcelona, Inter in London, Dortmund, City managed by the the greatest ever Pep then the miracle in Amsterdam. Spurs should be proud.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Got a feeling there’s more waiting than we expect still to be done
Hope the wait is over.. Football wise - This wait is killing me.. I want to know if we have a chance next season (CL)
If we get Sarri Im afraid we dont get to win it next year (although you never know)
If we get Pep - Im highly optimistic..

Outsiders:
Poch - Sure why not - He deserves a chance at a really big club
Klopp - My favorite coach probably - Although I currently prefer Klopp for the job Klopp remains my favorite coach

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thats on Allegri more than anyone. Lots of things he got wrong this past season
Please. Ronaldo has taken the free kicks everywhere he's played, regardless of who he plays with. It's part and parcel of having Ronaldo and the ego he has.

On Allegri. You make me laugh. I guess it was on Zidane and Ancelotti too. lol

The only person that's on is Ronaldo.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Paratici said we should wait for both finals to end before doing anything. If it was Sarri, we wouldn't care about the CL final being over. That is why I believe Poch has something to do with all of this. Now the only theory that I've heard so far is that is because Poch is going to City. I've not heard any strong rumors about Poch joining us.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Finally this CL final has passed. Every time Juve is eliminated I just want to forget about the competition and this time I had to wait for it because I knew we're not announcing the new coach before. I had a slight hope Spurs would win which obviously didn't happen. Announcing Sarri would be like a nail in the coffin. Still, whomever the new coach will be, I think he will be announced this week so the ride is finally over. We'll see if we really had everything settled or not.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)