Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You’ve got to give Sarri more credit. What Sarri lacks tactically from Allegri he sure makes up for it in other departments. You just need to have the right balance and you name me one manager who has all that??
We as a team look shakey on the ball. Sarri plays a certain way which allows options and installs confidence. This is why I said only yesterday there are some players who I don’t think will be up to it playing this style and we need to bring a few in that can especially midfielders.
And I don’t for one second think if it is Pep that joins that it will be a bed of roses. The complete opposite in fact. New country, very tactical league. It’ll be a lot harder for him than Sarri. But if we’re looking long term and have the pulling power for players then Peps your man. That’s the route Agnelli should be looking at and I’m sure he is. If not then I wouldn’t get annoyed with Sarri as a plan B.
Yeh pretty much. Sarri knows the league while pep doesnt (asa. Coach). Sarri would maybe have a better starting phase then pep.

But if pep comes and he pull his shid togteher fast and finds the right offensive balance , he will be able to handle the players and the pressure much better than sarri. Sarri imo will have a HUGE pressure over him from juve fans, Napoli fans, Juventus Board, players, allegri's legacy..... I just cant see him having the experience to cope with that, without something breaking. In summary, he will come here with a negative welcome and a lot of responsability. Not optimal.
There's defo less chance of not winning Serie A in their first season with Sarri compared to Pep. See Pep's first with City, and Serie A is more unique. Sarri will just pick up from where he left off.

Not that it doesn't mean Pep appt would be infinite times better overall.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 242)