Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
So let me get this straight.

We have actual CEOs who have relationships with Juve teasing Pep and financial journalists saying it's all done, yet some people are believing a Goal.com correspondent for ManShity?

I wonder what all these 'correspondents' and sport journalists will say when it hits them.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
So let me get this straight.

We have actual CEOs who have relationships with Juve teasing Pep and financial journalists saying it's all done, yet some people are believing a Goal.com correspondent for ManShity?

I wonder what all these 'correspondents' and sport journalists will say when it hits them.
Few hours and reality will appear ...
Once the CL is finished everything will be clear...

I think it’s Pep, as nothing official or close to Sarri ...

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Few hours and reality will appear ...
Once the CL is finished everything will be clear...

I think it’s Pep, as nothing official or close to Sarri ...
Yeah. If it was Sarri, it would have happened by now. It's been almost 3 days now, and nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone explain to me how Pep put a "CL ban then I'll walk" clause 3 years ago when there was no indication of a ban? Is he Bran Stark?
He didn't as far as I've read. It was just a rumor. It's a different clause. But I may be wrong..

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Can someone explain to me how Pep put a "CL ban then I'll walk" clause 3 years ago when there was no indication of a ban? Is he Bran Stark?
Yeah i was also Stark....COMON DUDE, it was obvious even 4 y ago that MC will have problem in future after FF out from UEFA.

PSG is next

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah i was also Stark....COMON DUDE, it was obvious even 4 y ago that MC will have problem in future after FF out from UEFA.

PSG is next
When was the last time a club got an outright ban from CL? Even Milan got their ban from EL overturned in CAS. And City is only punished because of Football Leaks which came out only last year.
Come on!

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Read something on their forum that their problems stretch since when Mancini was coach the 2014-2015 season or something like that.
The investigation starts from there.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's not really a ban. It's a Clause on if for some reason Man City doesn't or isn't able to be in CL then he can walk
This is even less believable. He's the coach. If they can;t qualify it's his responsibility. How the fuck they'll let him walk in that case?

- - - Updated - - -

Read something on their forum that their problems stretch since when Mancini was coach the 2014-2015 season or something like that.
The alleged violation dates back to Mancini days, but it's only known due to football leaks not sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)