Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
*Samuel L Jackson mode engaged*

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?
tl;dr is that there are two different sources reporting on Guardiola. Financial journalists and sport journalists. She says that financial journalists are all reporting Pep while sport journalists know nothing. Why? Because Juve is very smart and doesn't let ANYONE know anything outside very few eyes. She says same thing happened in 2004 with Capello. Sport journalists and sport newspapers had already printed papers with Deschamps name on it, and then out of nothing, Capello happened.

She says she doesn't report possibilities, she reports facts. She says that the facts says that Juve will sign Guardiola very soon, this is what her sources from the financial world told her (remember the tweet from the Socios.com guy? And Juve stock going up like crazy yesterday?). But since it's not official yet, she can't confirm 100%. But it is what will happen.

She also mentions how Sarri isn't even 2nd choice if somehow Pep doesn't happen. But she says that it don't matter pretty much because Pep is 1st and only choice.

So yeah, Pep is coming.

PS. If you open twitter, you can translate those tweets to any language you like.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
tl;dr is that there are two different sources reporting on Guardiola. Financial journalists and sport journalists. She says that financial journalists are all reporting Pep while sport journalists know nothing. Why? Because Juve is very smart and doesn't let ANYONE know anything outside very few eyes. She says same thing happened in 2004 with Capello. Sport journalists and sport newspapers had already printed papers with Deschamps name on it, and then out of nothing, Capello happened.

She says she doesn't report possibilities, she reports facts. She says that the facts says that Juve will sign Guardiola very soon, this is what her sources from the financial world told her (remember the tweet from the Socios.com guy? And Juve stock going up like crazy yesterday?). But since it's not official yet, she can't confirm 100%. But it is what will happen.

She also mentions how Sarri isn't even 2nd choice if somehow Pep doesn't happen. But she says that it don't matter pretty much because Pep is 1st and only choice.

So yeah, Pep is coming.

PS. If you open twitter, you can translate those tweets to any language you like.
EEEEEEE FAAAAATTAAAA :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Yesterday's meltdown and people actually thinking and trying to rationalize our club firing Allegri and hiring Sarri. :sergio: :lol2::rofl:

Allegri is a serial winner. He's better than Sarri. Much better. Sarri has done good things but nothing compared to what Allegri has done.

There is a difference, big difference, between coaching Napoli and being underdogs and coaching JUVENTUS and being favorites in every competition. You really think Sarri would be able to handle it? Those are two words apart.

Believe in our club, believe in Mr. Agnelli. :green:

#pepiscoming :tuttosport:

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
My only question, is why so many news outlets run with the sarri thing? I’ve never seen them all agree on it (reliable and non reliable) and it not happening. I know this is an extremely huge operation, but it makes you wonder, when people with a good reputation are talking about it is surely. If they were unsure, why would they risk it all? Unless they were being fed fake news, but their sources wouldn’t feed them fake news, so who would? Is the Juve management really gonna waste their time on a smokescreen? Is it worth it? What benefits would they get from that?

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
If we talk about stats, averages, and expectations, it's important to identify correctly all the input data. Even the tiny misinterpretation can completely mislead you when you work with such a small data set as 5 seasons in football.

Allegri had 5 seasons:
- 2014/2015 - domestic double + CL final;
- 2015/2016 - domestic double + CL exit in the round of 16;
- 2016/2017 - domestic double + CL final;
- 2017/2018 - domestic double + CL exit in the round of 16;
- 2018/2019 - no domestic double (only scudetto) + CL exit in the quarter-finals.

Allegri admitted that he had wanted to leave after the third season, because he felt this team reached its glass ceiling and he couldn't do more without the full-scale overhaul. But he was convinced by the management to stay for another cycle. Then instead of another cycle he had two years to work with basically the same team he wasn't satisfied with. He gave it a try and quite predictably failed.

So, the last two years weren't normal neither by club's nor by Max's standards. Those two years were the reason why Max was let go. Thus, they cannot be considered normal.

Therefore, in terms of averages, the norm for Juventus is domestic double and CL semi-finals. Pep fits these expectations, Sarri doesn't. Does that mean that it's guaranteed that Sarri cannot achieve such a result? No, of course, he's yet to prove what he's capable of with a club of such a level. And so far the only thing he brings to the table is so called "beautiful football", which has nothing to do with club's objectives.

If Sarri comes here, there's no reason to set bar lower for him. He either does what's expected or shouldn't come here. Otherwise, Max's exit makes zero sense.

Last edited:

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
My only question, is why so many news outlets run with the sarri thing? I’ve never seen them all agree on it (reliable and non reliable) and it not happening. I know this is an extremely huge operation, but it makes you wonder, when people with a good reputation are talking about it is surely. If they were unsure, why would they risk it all? Unless they were being fed fake news, but their sources wouldn’t feed them fake news, so who would? Is the Juve management really gonna waste their time on a smokescreen? Is it worth it? What benefits would they get from that?
Putting up a smokescreen is not difficult for a club the size of Juve. Sport journalists are not that smart to begin with.

And those sport journos DO have to report something (pressure from SKY and papers), so they do 2+2 and simply report on what - according to them - is the most likely scenario. And they are right because this works 50% of the time. It's how they operate. So they are able to guess normal every day calciomercato.

Guardiola is different. It's not an every day situation. Agnelli is probably personally making this deal, along with even higher people in the food chain (Exor, Elkann, financial guys). These people are so much smarter than your GDM and the likes, it's not even worth comparing. They don't go to Palazzo Parigi and let GDM's sources hear or see anything. They operate on a level of secrecy unknown to sport journalists. Which is why Guardiola sources are only coming from people with contacts in the financial world.

For example, yesterday GDM was in Madrid running around in the heat to put a mic near Conte, fuking lmao. You think he knows what Agnelli, Exor, Elkann etc are doing?
He can guess the random Matuidi, Cancelo, Dybala, Pogba transfers because Juve don't give a fuk then. But now, if Agnelli is personally making a deal, GDM and the likes are gonna know NOTHING.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Only management leaks can create this level of certainty. Maybe they are trying to divert attention. If pep comes to juve and poch goes to city, they don't want the Tottenham squad to lose focus ahead of the final at poch's request. It is a little far fetched though.The odds are for sarri.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What if Sarri wins the same trophies Allegri usually does, and play more entertaining football.

How is that not a positive change?

There is no net loss of silverware and Juve fans don’t need to gauge their eyes out because of our abysmal football.
If we're not winning CL then it's not progress. Smoking Joe will be a lateral move if that is the case.

Quite honestly, if you want to watch some joga bonito shit then stop watching Italian football all together. There's much better out there

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I have to say everything points to Sarri as much as I don't want it to.

However, there is still that part of me that doubts it purely because he just doesn't seem like the sort of character we would go for. He is brash, he causes controversy, he is not the polished type we usually see. In a time that we seem so concerned with our image, recruiting a 60 yo homophobe in a tracksuit with little pedigree just doesn't add up. Particularly after investing so heavily on Ronaldo last year, it's like the opposite end of the spectrum.

I'm almost certain it's Sarri but it just seems an odd choice.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Putting up a smokescreen is not difficult for a club the size of Juve. Sport journalists are not that smart to begin with.

And those sport journos DO have to report something (pressure from SKY and papers), so they do 2+2 and simply report on what - according to them - is the most likely scenario. And they are right because this works 50% of the time. It's how they operate. So they are able to guess normal every day calciomercato.

Guardiola is different. It's not an every day situation. Agnelli is probably personally making this deal, along with even higher people in the food chain (Exor, Elkann, financial guys). These people are so much smarter than your GDM and the likes, it's not even worth comparing. They don't go to Palazzo Parigi and let GDM's sources hear or see anything. They operate on a level of secrecy unknown to sport journalists. Which is why Guardiola sources are only coming from people with contacts in the financial world.

For example, yesterday GDM was in Madrid running around in the heat to put a mic near Conte, fuking lmao. You think he knows what Agnelli, Exor, Elkann etc are doing?
He can guess the random Matuidi, Cancelo, Dybala, Pogba transfers because Juve don't give a fuk then. But now, if Agnelli is personally making a deal, GDM and the likes are gonna know NOTHING.
Exactly.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You want to believe in Sarri ti Juventus ?
So what you like , I'm not showing you anything nor will I mock you ( unlike you all)
It will be better this way when everything is discovered
+5.11 % the voice talking about sarri

Man I'm gonna have some fun
c5f6a1901632250c28066f3b76db878b.jpg

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Let's also not forget that last year's situation with CR7 was much more simple - Ronaldo said himself after the CL final that he was going somewhere else. So, it was the level of certainty any journalist could have. The only puzzle they had was where exactly Ronaldo was going to go - Man Utd or Juventus.

With Guardiola it's more difficult since more moving parts are involved, and the guy himself never confirmed publicly that he's going to leave the club. But he's got a history of such a behavior if you recall his departure from Munich.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I want to know one thing you guys root for Sky ,Mediaset and the bunch or Juventus?
Has Juventus said anything?
Made an official statement?
All you psuedo fans who haven't understood what's in the mind of Juventus don't even deserve Juventus
It's all here
57cb8e2ef23c103e1051c2ef94e2081c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)