Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Some members who’ve never set foot on a football field let alone play professional football know better than Pirlo.
Some members who’ve never set foot on a football field let alone play professional football know better than Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer his stats, TBH.
That's understandable, they are way better than mine.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
People thought the same thing when we hired Max. They said our boards are content with what we are doing and don't want to take the next step, they only want a yes man , and 5 years later here we are with the GOAT in our side.

The goal is not to be relied on CL price too much. That's way risky. And they are doing a hell of a good job expanding our brand. The next step is playing attractive while winning cups.
Again, then your man is the wrong man for the job if those are the next steps

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What cups has Sarri won, aside from a Europa League, a joke of a competition, playing against the likes of Mohamadeen FC, Bakus United, and Zloraflora Sportiva? Even the team he defeated in the final were pathetic and had lost the game before a single ball was kicked.

Is the filthy chain smoking peasant cunt, who until 3 days ago had zero titles, FUCKING ZERO, going to change that?

Some of you need to lay down the crack pipe. It's ok to be optimistic but to spew absolute and utter BS to suit your narrative is pathetic.

Last edited:

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Sarri couldnt pass a group with Shakhtar for one. He got his ass kicked out of EL early twice, Real wasnt his only european tie you know. Ancelotti lost to Real with Bayern, it was very close and refa played a part. That was his one european campaign with them. So how did he fail exactly?
I don’t think Ancelotti failed at Bayern, but he lost the locker room in his second season pretty quickly if I recall, and was sacked. Sarri team had no depth let’s not forget, when they lost to shakhtar, and clearly wanted to target one trophy. Now like I said it’s still a bad result, no excuses. But his only other UCL run was a R16 exit to the eventual champs. Conte was eliminated by galatasary yet everyone on this forum thought he was gonna come back and win us the UCL.

Jan 22, 2016
What cups has Sarri won, aside from a Europa League, a joke of a competition, playing against the likes of Mohamadeen FC, Bakus United, and Zloraflora Sportiva? Even the team hee defeated in the final were pathetic and had lost the game before a single ball was kicked.

Is the filthy chain smoking peasant cunt, who until 3 days ago had zero titles, FUCKING ZERO, going to change that?

Some of you need to lay down the crack pipe. It's ok to be optimistic but to spew absolute and utter BS to suit your narrativee is pathetic.
Do you really expect a coach win against this Juve with Napoli and Empoli?

Then You have highest expections ever. and Napoli and Empoli should fire every coaches that don't win serie a foe them.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Do you really expect a coach win against this Juve with Napoli and Empoli?

Then You have highest expections ever. and Napoli and Empoli should fire every coaches that don't win serie a foe them.
It's a backward logic. How about we bring Anreazzoli on? He didn't beat Juve with Empoli as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)