Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Thank you. Can't believe people are actually trying to say Napoli's squad was ever comparable to ours in terms of quality when Sarri was managing them. We have had the best squad in Italy for years now and it's not even close. Calling Sarri a failure because he lost to a Juve that is enjoying one of its most dominant periods in history is imbecilic. It's like saying Klopp is a loser for finishing 2nd to Guardiola's City.
I didn't say it was comparable. I said our squad was better. I said that we were not far superior to Napoli that year and that statement is still true.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I didn't say it was comparable. I said our squad was better. I said that we were not far superior to Napoli that year and that statement is still true.
The point remains, Allegri had a better squad than Sarri which you've admitted. How is it a fair comparison? It isn't.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We do (and did) have a replacement lined up and it’s been Sarri this whole time.

Just let that sink in for a moment. We clearly aren’t serious about progressing further as a club on and off the pitch with a coach like this. But something is rotten at this club, and has been since we got rid of Marchisio and then Marotta tbh. Some very weird happenings.
Ya but for me, the problem is that all the Sarri rumors are inconclusive. Oh they have to negotiate this, maybe he does that, etc.

All the rumors that say we conclusively have a coach are saying it's Pep.

So that's a big difference to me as I believe our board would not operate in the way you describe. Of course anything is possible, but I would be surprised they fired Max *and then* start negotiations with another.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ya but for me, the problem is that all the Sarri rumors are inconclusive. Oh they have to negotiate this, maybe he does that, etc.

So that's a big difference to me as I believe our board would not operate in the way you describe. Of course anything is possible, but I would be surprised they fired Max *and then* start negotiations with another.
did they actually fire max though? it seemed to me like they sat down with him and both parties agreed it was best to walk away. seemed very amicable and maybe not something that they had planned on well in advance

Jun 6, 2015
The point remains, Allegri had a better squad than Sarri which you've admitted. How is it a fair comparison? It isn't.
The problem is that we actually have to beat better squads than ours if we want to win the CL. Allegri actually accomplished that in multiple games. Is Sarri only able to beat those who he's supposed to beat?

Last edited:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The problem is that we actually have to beat better squads than ours if we want to win the CL. Allegri actually accomplished that in multiple games. Is Sarri only able to beat those who he's supposed beat?
I don't know. I don't know what Sarri is capable of with our squad and neither do you. Nobody does.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

All of this Sarri is waiting to be released stuff, Chelsea might not release him stuff is BS IMO. We’ve probably known since he got smashed 6-0 by City earlier in the season that his days were numbered at Chelski and they were either gonna sack him at the end of the season or release him without a fuss. Chelsea have sacked managers who’ve won the PL and CL before, the Europa league win means nothing for them, they are a retarded club by nature. We are simply waiting for his imminent release from chelsea and we will sign him literally a day later. Just read what he said after the final, basically dedicating the win to Napoli fans and pre-emptively asking for their forgiveness because of his next destination.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
All of this Sarri is waiting to be released stuff, Chelsea might not release him stuff is BS IMO. We’ve probably known since he got smashed 6-0 by City earlier in the season that his days were numbered at Chelski and they were either gonna sack him at the end of the season or release him without a fuss. Chelsea have sacked managers who’ve won the PL and CL before, the Europa league win means nothing for them, they are a retarded club by nature. We are simply waiting for his imminent release from chelsea and we will sign him literally a day later. Just read what he said after the final, basically dedicating the win to Napoli fans and pre-emptively asking for their forgiveness because of his next destination.
How are you coping with all this news, fratello.
I feel sad and dejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 232)