Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Colpo gobbo whose on Juventubus live says GUARDIOLA has officially requested his release from man city
One guru

Who also stated the 21st would be a day where a lot of voices start popping up and that paratici would meet pep or a rep for Guardiola at palazzo Parigi (which at the very least paratici was at palazzo Parigi and pep was definitely in Italy)

Said that Pep has been released from his man city contract and that paratici was in Barcelona yesterday

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
One guru

Who also stated the 21st would be a day where a lot of voices start popping up and that paratici would meet pep or a rep for Guardiola at palazzo Parigi (which at the very least paratici was at palazzo Parigi and pep was definitely in Italy)

Said that Pep has been released from his man city contract and that paratici was in Barcelona yesterday
Also top planet speaking of the same thing right now

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
So everything goes according to plan. 0% of Guardiola's chances for a few days, later that it's practically impossible but ... Iam sure that Paratici Nedved and Andrea are probably having fun like kids playing first time FIFA on PS, they collecting fame, like in good thriller movie, waiting when evrybody in Europe or probbly world will be watching this saga. They cut themselves off from the mainstream, by throwing incorrect information to them. A few days pass, after which the main media begin to give a chance that Pepe is a plan B, ,however, the chance are still not big and before finale of CL BOOM headshoot, men down in HQ of SKY and GDS.

So now 2 days of weekend and after weekend GianlucaDM, Tancredi and the company will eat their own shit .
and half of t pussies in this forum choke on with their own tampon.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So everything goes according to plan. 0% of Guardiola's chances for a few days, later that it's practically impossible but ... Iam sure that Paratici Nedved and Andrea are probably having fun like kids playing first time FIFA on PS, they collecting fame, like in good thriller movie, waiting when evrybody in Europe or probbly world will be watching this saga. They cut themselves off from the mainstream, by throwing incorrect information to them. A few days pass, after which the main media begin to give a chance that Pepe is a plan B, ,however, the chance are still not big and before finale of CL BOOM headshoot, men down in HQ of SKY and GDS.

So now 2 days of weekend and after weekend GianlucaDM, Tancredi and the company will eat their own shit .
A sarri flavored tampon

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

I am starting to believe. A moment ago I noticed that my right nut was hanging slightly lower and with more distance to the left nut than usual. My first thought was to see a doctor on monday, but then I remembered, it must be a sign that Pep is our new coach. :nico:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Although I remember vividly they Niether confirmed nor denied but non the less I highly doubt stock price hikes are the result of juve getting sarri, so make what you want of the upcoming statement it will be a positive thing ;)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)