Status
Not open for further replies.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
So what if City get away without sanctions?
Nothing, just MC wil cry little harder, but they cant force him, ok they can but In today's world of football, it doesnt work like that. Especially in the case of Guardiola, who always has the last word. And if they want to force him it will hurt them more. But I dont think MC's board would make any special obstacles.
There are smart people at board. They can run a business and at the same time operate very well in the world of football, which is very specific because of the emotions that are a major factor alongside profit. A lot of clubs are in the hands of directors sympathizers, with whom there is no zero-one system, as in pure business without to much emotions. In addition, running a club at that level is a constant risk which only the best in this industry can use and turn into a boom, not only financially but above all in a sporting way, and MC is not only a financial giant but you can also see that they are slowly entering to elite group of clubs with the mentality of winners, which have few in Europe.

Look at PSG, they are stupid like fuck. Even if both clubs are built on oil dollars.

May 26, 2016
I don't think most folks here genuinely think Sarri is going to wreck things but he is a comfortable step down from Allegri. We are in such a weird position where most coaches we are looking at would probably retain our domestic dominance (our issues are injuries, mismatched playing squad, weak midfield) but only the absolute best would match or improve on Allegri and it is disappointing to feel like we are going backwards with our managerial selection right now.

But i suppose once the best is gone you can't do any better :cry:
Lol, When grown Men start to write like this , you know it's been one of the toughest Sagas ever.

I dont blame him, it's actually more like torture now.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Hey @AndreaCristiano. I wanna start by telling you that you are a fucking retard who knows jack shit about what is going on, fatty. All you do is post what you listen to on your little radio (it's not 1997 anymore) whilst cooking your pizza like a fat donkey. I hope you know you're not fooling anyone but yourself with all the ITK bullshit. Please take my advise and stop for a while for your own good. "70% chance" :lol: Go do some cardio you bozo.

And a bigger LOL @Mark for having his feelings hurt. What a doll.
:lol2:

If you think AC is something, you should see Marc, first he made a imaginary RM fan friend, and then a imaginary son. Not to mention the mental illness afghan kid the little goat fucker.

#MakeTuzGreatAgain

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Those latest reports...........:tuttosport:

ffs let's hope all those gurus & informers & Momblano right, & AA will actually pull this one out!! :xfingers:

May 26, 2016
I’m not convinced that Sarri is a step down from Allegri.

I don’t care if this claim makes me look silly now. Let’s see who looks silly in 12 months time.

Let’s not forget that back in 2017, the majority of posters on here didn’t even rate Klopp. I’ve always rated Klopp very highly and I was proven right on him, and I suspect I will be proved right on Sarri. My judgement in football is rarely wrong.
Omg aren't you just the shiny little white knight of this forum ?

So One day we will all see the truth , in which it has been uttered from your lips all along, while we, the unwise have been constantly wrong All the time?

Look, it doesn't just make you silly to come across as a Besserwisser all the time, it also makes you look like a coke addict with a Napoleon Syndrome, so why don't you just stfu and enjoy ur product and stop being a demanding little piece of $hit?
:marc:

Sorry @Mark , I'm drained

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pep Guardiola has not yet signed his Juve contract but negotiations are ongoing. Pep also want assurances on transfer budget. Maurizio Sarri is the plan B of Juventus, According to Radio Bianconero

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Hey @AndreaCristiano. I wanna start by telling you that you are a fucking retard who knows jack shit about what is going on, fatty. All you do is post what you listen to on your little radio (it's not 1997 anymore) whilst cooking your pizza like a fat donkey. I hope you know you're not fooling anyone but yourself with all the ITK bullshit. Please take my advise and stop for a while for your own good. "70% chance" Go do some cardio you bozo.

And a bigger LOL @Mark for having his feelings hurt. What a doll.
Wow doesn't surprise that your douchebagness had to chime in. I guess your tampon is full and you ran out of midol. It's ok I'm used to your petulant stupidity and I take you like a passing fart, unpleasant for the moment but your unimportant and you go away.

Also not fat you imbecile 5'10 185lbs
That's me in the middle with my two cousins this past month in Rome
79643d8f7a6bbfbb1e7fc9c03f7d9330.jpg

Last edited:

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
After Marotta get a kick in ass from Juve SKY is like a 6y little boy who wants to play with big boys. HE CANT but hes still somewhere near the side line, to at least give the balls
and he feels like he really play in this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow doesn't surprise that your douchebagness had to chime in. I guess your tampon is full and you ran out of midol. It's ok I'm used to your petulant stupidity and I take you like a passing fart, unpleasant for the moment but your unimportant and you go away.

Also not fat you imbecile 5'10 185lbs
That's me in the middle with my two cousins this past month in Rome
79643d8f7a6bbfbb1e7fc9c03f7d9330.jpg
why u show me ur face, now i need to kill u.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)