Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wow another smart-sounding factually correct yet totally irrelevant post. Thank you!
Imagine being retarded enough to spend your time bashing a Juventus legend manager in Allegri who won 4 straight domestic doubles, 5 straight Scudetti, and 2 CL finals after 12 years without in which he had us at 1-1 in the 2nd half of both before succumbing to superior teams.

Now imagine the point of this bashing is to prove that a crass, disgusting 60 year old manager who just won his first trophy, 30 years into his coaching career, and has consistently lost in Europe to weaker teams, is somehow superior to the Juventus legend, because that legend has a disappointing last season here.

Mind-boggling.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I would take Inzaghi as well. Pep is one heavy investment and not entirely based on sporting side, but looking at the brand and marketing side as well, so i understand why AA wants him. Sarri i dont understand at all

- - - Updated - - -

So still nothing then. Alrighty

- - - Updated - - -

Worst part is, its gonna be inter to end it
Exactly! How fucking disgusting is that. To let Inter break our Scudetto streak with an ex-Juve legend in charge of them. When this happens, Paratici and Nedved’s head should be on the chopping block.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeh, all i know is that AA and juve as a whole, are always a step ahead of everyone in italy.

While the other teams still operate like if we are in the mid 90s.... Agnelli and juve are this all corporate entity which calculate everything and are very aware of their surrounding businesswise.

I dont think they would let allegri go and just wait for sarri to win the EL. I would expect that from berlusconi or moratti or the chinese idiots from milan.... But not the agnellis.

Even less now that we are trying to be a global powerhouse with good branding etc.

This just doesnt match the sarri premise
You’ve got this all wrong. Sarri was clearly decided upon the moment Chelsea were interested in getting rid of him. That’s the beginning and end of it. He would still have been our coach even if he lost the EL final 10-0 or if he got sacked in Feb after the League Cup final.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Juventus scored 70 league goals in 38 games in 2018/19. That is 7 less goals than Atalanta, despite the fact that we have Ronaldo, Dybala, Mandzukic, Costa, Bernardeschi, and Kean.

I don’t know if Sarri is the answer, but I sure as hell know that keeping Allegri wasn’t the answer, and it seems like the board agree with me.
I dare you to post this one more time

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I'm the transfer nobody and i have a strong feeling it's Poch. I have this prenominition where I see poch training our boys and taking press conferences, sometimes even crying, i feel it. It's happening were waiting for the CL final to finish before we announce. Remember its not Sarri, not Pep but Poch. They're all wrong! :stuck-up:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Lol Poch actually made the most sense before reading this Sarri vs Pep series.

Goner for sure no matter who wins CL. And not many top clubs looking for a coach.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Newbie here, what exactly is "Sarri-ball"? Is it a particular style/system of play that he coaches? If so, what are the specifics of it and why would it be good or bad for Juventus if he takes over for Allegri?
It's a 4-3-3 system. With no tactical flexibility.

Good for Juventus in the sense that we will be playing offensive, attractive football with Ronaldo getting 30+ goals.

Bad for Juventus in the sense that we won't win any trophies

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You’ve got this all wrong. Sarri was clearly decided upon the moment Chelsea were interested in getting rid of him. That’s the beginning and end of it. He would still have been our coach even if he lost the EL final 10-0 or if he got sacked in Feb after the League Cup final.
Man you're living and dying by this sarri bit

May 25, 2019
It's a 4-3-3 system. With no tactical flexibility.

Good for Juventus in the sense that we will be playing offensive, attractive football with Ronaldo getting 30+ goals.

Bad for Juventus in the sense that we won't win any trophies
Thanks. So basically it's a very offensive system, what do you need to make this system work defensively to be able to win trophies? A really solid mid field and center full back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 236)