Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He’s won back to back EPL. THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD. what other argument do you need?
If domestic success is what we were aiming for then Allegri could've been our guy as well.

I dont grasp the Pep obsession. He's fine but he's also a flawed coach on a tactical level and really made some big mistakes in the CL.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Ok, let me give you a summary of the evening. Tonight was the gathering of 4 good friends who have been together to watch Juve games across the continent for a very long time.
Apart from me, one was the chief of Vikings; until last year he’s proved spot on on all our major transfers. Unfortunately he has had severe health problems, but now he is back into action and still has good contacts.
One of the other guys plays golf in Turin where CR7, Nedved and other Juve players and executives live.
Well, there was no doubt for them, based on what they have heard in their circles: it’s Pep. I have to trust them. Look back at my posts from the past. When did you first read “Pjanic a done deal”, “Higuain looking for home in Turin” or CR7 is ours?
Look carefully back at all the posts and then let me know. That’s why I’ll stick to Pep.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Ok, let me give you a summary of the evening. Tonight was the gathering of 4 good friends who have been together to watch Juve games across the continent for a very long time.
Apart from me, one was the chief of Vikings; until last year he’s proved spot on on all our major transfers. Unfortunately he has had severe health problems, but now he is back into action and still has good contacts.
One of the other guys plays golf in Turin where CR7, Nedved and other Juve players and executives live.
Well, there was no doubt for them, based on what they have heard in their circles: it’s Pep. I have to trust them. Look back at my posts from the past. When did you first read “Pjanic a done deal”, “Higuain looking for home in Turin” or CR7 is ours?
Look carefully back at all the posts and then let me know. That’s why I’ll stick to Pep.

Forza Tanu

Mark, step it up

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Like how likely are we going to get man city to agree to his release? thats my biggest worry right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)