Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Momblano is taking all of us for a ride. He's gaining publicity out of this. I mean look at Tancredi Palmeri, he has never said one thing right and he has recognition. Momblano is using us to get that with Pep.

Don't forget that he's the same guy that gave said 100% when asked about Pogba to Juve this summer.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Momblano is taking all of us for a ride. He's gaining publicity out of this. I mean look at Tancredi Palmeri, he has never said one thing right and he has recognition. Momblano is using us to get that with Pep.

Don't forget that he's the same guy that gave said 100% when asked about Pogba to Juve this summer.
@Mark, the crowd is turning on your boy

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Not sure
Some AR company that is linked with Juve, PSG and West Ham
Socios has a cool Juve App where you can vote in polls and win nice prizes. Is an official app

- - - Updated - - -

Let him be. I want to believe him.

If he is spot on, he will complete his cycle as the ultimate guru.

If he misses, he will lose all Credibility.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Momblano was all over the Ronaldo stuff
Must be remembered
Sure, and credit to him for that. But this far into the story other people got the story confirmed. This time he's all alone on this to this point. Pep, City, Juve and other insiders in the media have said that its not happening. This rumor is only alive because of Momblano.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sure, and credit to him for that. But this far into the story other people got the story confirmed. This time he's all alone on this to this point. Pep, City, Juve and other insiders in the media have said that its not happening. This rumor is only alive because of Momblano.
It's a strange one
All the big media say no
A lot of smaller voices here and there (plus the gurus) are very sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 216)