Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Hires a 60 year old relic to become "modern" :baus:

Still, though, one has to admit that he does play offensive football with a unique identity. But important revolution? I have my doubts
i already voiced my opinion about sarri, and i share your doubts. however, the most modern, and probably the only borderline revolutional team of the last decade was heynckes' bayern in '12-13. jupp was 68 back then. the last thing i'd care about is sarri's age.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He was the one saying Pep. And now the future coach is all but done?
So now it is a bit name rather than pep
You guys must be depressed :D
You always take the negative away from these statements

About 80 percent of the gurus are saying Pep
Seth said Pep also and still is saying Pep

He said not much info is coming out anymore all he has been told is that it's done for the coach, his source last said Pep before this
This is a read between the lines sort of thing

This is exactly what he said

"Nothing is filtering out in regards to the coach anymore, but they have hinted/made me understand that in conclusion it's all done and the name, like predicted, is someone of the highest level. The last info I has was about Guardiola, so... To say as caressa does, I'm going to come to a conclusion myself, yes.
#TeamPep"

@Mark
Maybe you can help me

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sethrollins has said

"Hold on for a few more days, I have confirmation it's done for the coach and that it's a big name. Nothing more is coming out in terms of information bar that. Before that I was told pep
So now I'm ready to go all in"

Hes saying it's done, all done
I want Roman Reigns take on all of this. I heard he was pushing for Sarri more.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Not at all my man. You dont truly realize how many village teams in random small footie leagues are in EL.
Arsenal > Napoli! Napoli came second in Serie A. Arsenal beat Napoli in Europa Leauge! Saying it's a stupid cup because there is no competition then winning Serie A is stupid cup too! There are no easy games and there are no easy competitions!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,017
    You guys must be depressed :D
    You always take the negative away from these statements

About 80 percent of the gurus are saying Pep
    Seth said Pep also and still is saying Pep

He said not much info is coming out anymore all he has been told is that it's done for the coach, his source last said Pep before this
    This is a read between the lines sort of thing

This is exactly what he said

"Nothing is filtering out in regards to the coach anymore, but they have hinted/made me understand that in conclusion it's all done and the name, like predicted, is someone of the highest level. The last info I has was about Guardiola, so... To say as caressa does, I'm going to come to a conclusion myself, yes.
    #TeamPep"

@Mark
    Maybe you can help me
    I just woke up.

Like I said, media vs gurus. We'll know for sure right after the CL final.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Whether you like Sarri or not, you can’t deny that this is inspiring.

A guy who quit his job as a banker 30 years to manage a Serie D team, spent 22 years in lower level Italian football, now wins his first trophy as a manager at the age of 60.

You can achieve anything in life if you try hard enough.
    It's amazing how they turned a rare nice positive into negative with mind numbing logic lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Arsenal > Napoli! Napoli came second in Serie A. Arsenal beat Napoli in Europa Leauge! Saying it's a stupid cup because there is no competition then winning Serie A is stupid cup too! There are no easy games and there are no easy competitions!
    Are you channeling your inner Trump or were you allways this special Ed's way?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)