Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
It would have been quite a failure from Allegri if he managed to lose Serie A to a team with a much smaller budget and significantly inferior players.
How many times has Sarri lost to a team with a smaller budget and inferior players? I can tell you that it's more often than Allegri has managed that feat.

- - - Updated - - -

Why people here see things only in black and white. Seems like Either a coach is shit or a God, there is nothing in between.

Let's just believe in our board and let them do their jobs, they know better than anyone else what is good for this club.

They took us to top of the Europe with half the budget of Elites. They are best in the business and know what they ar doing. Instead of moaning non stop on a chair behind your desktop, have some faith in these guys for once.
Really?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Sarri seems to be saying "ma non lo so"

That he doesn't know.

Doesn't know if he will become the next manager of Juve?

Or perhaps: when?

:scared:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Inzaghi is coming. It's the only realistic option along with Poch and EDF. No Sarri, no Pep, no Conte. We can't afford Pep and his shopping list. We need to conserve energy like Allegri for a busy Summer ahead. Hazard going to Real opens a few doors for us and starts a top player merry-go-round.

Jun 6, 2015
I feel like some posters here discredit Sarri's achievements (in Serie A) while praising Max's, which is a bit contradictory.

He didn't win Serie A but put up a good fight most seasons he was at Napoli. Yet, those very same people who downplay such feat are the ones who praise Max for keeping us champions in Serie A despite Napoli giving us a run for our money.

That said, I don't want that classless kunt anywhere near this club but he's a good coach, just not the one we need.

And yes, Allegri is better than him IMO.
I feel quite a few do the exact opposite.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I feel like some posters here discredit Sarri's achievements (in Serie A) while praising Max's, which is a bit contradictory.

He didn't win Serie A but put up a good fight most seasons he was at Napoli. Yet, those very same people who downplay such feat are the ones who praise Max for keeping us champions in Serie A despite Napoli giving us a run for our money.

That said, I don't want that classless kunt anywhere near this club but he's a good coach, just not the one we need.

And yes, Allegri is better than him IMO.
He put up a good fight only because inter and AC Milan were as bad as they were.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Sarri it. It could have been better but he’s worth the shot

Woj
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro
X Pjanic Ramsey
Bernardeschi / Douglas Costa Dybala CR7​

Probably means the end of Khedira and Mandzukic

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Arrigo Sacchi : "Sarri at Juve? Sarri is a coach who has proven to be able to give a style to his teams, an identity. By now the world is going so fast that if you don't renew yourself, you will fall into antiquity. Sarri at Juventus would be an important revolution ".

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Arrigo Sacchi : "Sarri at Juve? Sarri is a coach who has proven to be able to give a style to his teams, an identity. By now the world is going so fast that if you don't renew yourself, you will fall into antiquity. Sarri at Juventus would be an important revolution ".
Hires a 60 year old relic to become "modern" :baus:

Still, though, one has to admit that he does play offensive football with a unique identity. But important revolution? I have my doubts

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sethrollins has said

"Hold on for a few more days, I have confirmation it's done for the coach and that it's a big name. Nothing more is coming out in terms of information bar that. Before that I was told pep
So now I'm ready to go all in"

Hes saying it's done, all done

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Sethrollins has said

"Hold on for a few more days, I have confirmation it's done for the coach and that it's a big name. Nothing more is coming out in terms of information bar that. Before that I was told pep

He was the one saying Pep. And now the future coach is all but done?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sethrollins has said

So now it is a bit name rather than pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)