Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I feel like some posters here discredit Sarri's achievements (in Serie A) while praising Max's, which is a bit contradictory.

He didn't win Serie A but put up a good fight most seasons he was at Napoli. Yet, those very same people who downplay such feat are the ones who praise Max for keeping us champions in Serie A despite Napoli giving us a run for our money.

That said, I don't want that classless kunt anywhere near this club but he's a good coach, just not the one we need.

And yes, Allegri is better than him IMO.
I feel like some posters here discredit this team and club. We didn’t win Serie A by putting up a good fight. We didn’t give other teams a good run for their money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I feel like some posters here discredit this team and club. We didn’t win Serie A by putting up a good fight. We didn’t give other teams a good run for their money.
Way to miss the point.

Napoli is an inferior team in terms of roster and budget, and they did pretty well considering the significant disadvantage.

We are expected to win Serie A. All the other clubs in this league are a circus.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Every single media outlet except for momblano is saying sarri is practically done. Too many of them to not be true. I’m 80% sure it’s gonna be Sarri, which before the Pep and Poch rumors would’ve been nice, but not atm. Still hoping the reports are wrong and we end up with Poch or pep

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
To be honest, beating a mid-table EPL team in a city called Baku one night is miles behind anything he did at Napoli, in my opinion. But to some, this is like checking a box in order to coach Juve. Realistically, if you win the EL, you're still like the 30th best team in Europe ffs.

The criteria for evaluating coaches is so black and white, it's like a see-saw.
:tup: One has to be blind to not recognise the fantastic job he did in Napoli, and at the same time, despite last nights results, it is clear that he has strugled to implement his ideas in Chelsea.
He was a good manager with obvious weaknesses before the EL final, and that is still the case after.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
"At the half time I asked my players to play with more courage even if it means we could loose a goal."
There is it, your difference between him and Allegri.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
another quote:
"I dedicate this victory to #Napoli fans because I didn't manage to give them this kind of joy and to the players who missed this game due to injuries. "

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Imo, sarri stays. The fans still don't support him and might not like him, but they started settling down at least for now.

With the solid finish he had, the #Napoli victory dedication, hazard leaving, chelsea's ban and everything else - I just don't see him leaving and arriving at Juve.

And realistically, with everything that's going on for them, it would be a stupid move by the chelsea's board. They wouldn't be able to get a better coach than him for at least 3-4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 243)