Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Nice...So Sarri beats himself and won at last....the lucky bastard...

First... i didnt see at first half any attacking style from Chelsea... Arsenal was dominating and play football ....even in second half ....The blues were setting back until the 1st goal ....yet Arsenal keep pressing and already have week defense and bad finishing ....2nd goal a mistake like Cancelo mistake against Ajax ...then Arsenal went off ...

I didnt see Sarri football ...it was lame football....yes he won ... but where is that style everyone give us a headache about.....its original italian win ...

All in all, this is EL, it is not enough to credit the coach .... and his 3rd in EPL is due to Arsenal weekness who was the 3rd then fallen down after Ramsey injury and OS - ManU who lost their momentum at the end of the season....

Maybe he is learning and become better coach ...but he is the last one i want to coach Juve.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So people are trusting the EPL Cock Sucker Di Farzio? :howler: Fuck him! Fuck him with a giant shovel.

Some people really want to convince themselves that Sarri (who finally won one title playing against the likes of Bate, FC Bakoos, and Mohamadeen FC) can actually win trophies for us. GTFO!

This man is stubborn, only knows one approach, and doesn't understand the meaning of rotation.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I’m bashing Sarri. Not moaning about him being our coach. Not the same thing, pal. I have no idea if he will be our coach. If he does become our coach, i’ll suck it up and support him, just like I cheered Higgy on.

- - - Updated - - -

You understand that we are tied with Liverpool for 4th most European trophies of all time, with 11, right?

While our CL record in finals is atrocious, we still have won it twice, and our overall European trophy cabinet isn’t bare at all. 3 EL trophies from back when only 1 team played CL and the competition was actually touch. And 6 other lesser UEFA trophies.
Nothing in the last 22 years though, it's really frustrating.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nothing in the last 22 years though, it's really frustrating.
Name one other club to go through calciopoli. We were just into a new cycle of building a great team, on paper perhaps the strongest in the world, and whether we won with Capello or another manager, we would have won in those next few years.

Our CL drought is due to calciopoli almost entirely.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s only 20 years though. We won Intertoto in 99. ;)

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Serie D champion - 2003
EL champion - 2019

What a MAN

D7wzvICWsAAOYhT.jpg

yes that dude on right thats Sarri, who will be next Milan or Roma coach.

ps Arsenal like number 4... still

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Maurizio Sarri’s Chelsea are the first side in the 21st century to be crowned Europa League champions without losing a game from group stage to final:

WWWWWDWWWWWWDDW

You have to take your hat off to him.
:green:
Hats off indeed and congrats to him, no trophy is easy despite the easy path to the final. Not every 'big' team can consistently beat the shit teams so yeah he deserves credit.

I'm glad he's won it and now i really hope he stays at chelsea now. They need him as does he. So last nights result was a win win.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe he is learning and become better coach ...but he is the last one i want to coach Juve.
I think he is learning and adapted well, based on his interview he said he had to adapt around February time and change his approach with the players. Despite his age and how stubborn he can be with his tactics, i think he's opening his mind but that said he isn't Juve quality.if he keeps growing and impresses then maybe but hes still a long way off.

Last edited:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
What the actual fuck am I reading here? The mods should go all conservative and ban the Sarri supporters. He’s not only the antibody of this club. Listen to his statements after tonight. He hates us. He’s just another Immobile.

And let’s talk about how huge of a downgrade he’s from Allgeri. He’s old and won nothing but an EL Trophy which no big club should celebrate at all. The UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup had more quality than this shit. We all know that the CL is only thing that matters European wise these days.

It’s clear that we’ve got a lot of Wenger Arsenal supporters. They only care about how we play.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What the actual fuck am I reading here? The mods should go all conservative and ban the Sarri supporters. He’s not only the antibody of this club. Listen to his statements after tonight. He hates us. He’s just another Immobile.

And let’s talk about how huge of a downgrade he’s from Allgeri. He’s old and won nothing but an EL Trophy which no big club should celebrate at all. The UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup had more quality than this shit. We all know that the CL is only thing that matters European wise these days.

It’s clear that we’ve got a lot of Wenger Arsenal supporters. They only care about how we play.
Excellent post. The only thing remaining is for you to change that avatar, and get one of a true defender, a quality footballer like Chiellini, Koulibaly or De Ligt :D

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I feel like some posters here discredit Sarri's achievements (in Serie A) while praising Max's, which is a bit contradictory.

He didn't win Serie A but put up a good fight most seasons he was at Napoli. Yet, those very same people who downplay such feat are the ones who praise Max for keeping us champions in Serie A despite Napoli giving us a run for our money.

That said, I don't want that classless kunt anywhere near this club but he's a good coach, just not the one we need.

And yes, Allegri is better than him IMO.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I feel like some posters here discredit Sarri's achievements (in Serie A) while praising Max's, which is a bit contradictory.

He didn't win Serie A but put up a good fight most seasons he was at Napoli. Yet, those very same people who downplay such feat are the ones who praise Max for keeping us champions in Serie A despite Napoli giving us a run for our money.

That said, I don't want that classless kunt anywhere near this club but he's a good coach, just not the one we need.
:agree: He isn’t the right fit for Juve, but he’s still a good coach. No need to downplay his achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 229)