Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Ya'll need to calm down. This is against Arsenal, a mediocre team known to bottle games. They're not that hard to beat. We'd be sorted for Serie A under him. Question is, can he replicate this 'beautiful football' against Europe's top flight? I'm a bit dubious.
It's not even about being able to replicate his style against the top sides. It's rather about being able to win against the actual big boys. That's how Juve managers are rated these days by most people.

- - - Updated - - -

He makes the most retarded statements on the forum consistently.

Sarri better than Allegri.

Costa better than Camo last year.

Pjanic our 4th/5th best mid at the start of this season.

:lol2:
There's no way anyone actually thinks that.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it notable that agnelli is in Rome? What’s over there?
ofyurud7zqrax9zgvq5c8290d222b42.jpg

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:disagree: :sarrismo: is a serial winner and wins as many league titles as he wants.

- - - Updated - - -

:disagree: Should have used Di Matteo > Allegri
How silly of me. Hes one of those special guys in football that can win a league twice in a season. They come by very rarely, only one i can think of atm is Kingsley Coman

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's not even about being able to replicate his style against the top sides. It's rather about being able to win against the actual big boys. That's how Juve managers are rated these days by most people.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no way anyone actually thinks that.

- - - Updated - - -

ofyurud7zqrax9zgvq5c8290d222b42.jpg
It’s a little mind-boggling coming from someone so arrogant, but that was his statement. :boh:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Shouldn’t take it for granted. We’ve failed to win it quite recently despite being the best team in the competition.
And everyone lambasted Conte for failing to prioritize winning it (mostly because final was in our stadium)

Mourinho won it two years ago too, with a rubbish United while Conte was destroying the Premier League.

It’s hardly a worthwhile competition.

Allegri’s never even been in the competition :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)